|NOTE|

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoyed this book so far, there's definitely more coming so you just wait!

I just wanted to explain a few things in case some parts weren't completely clear. If I had done that in the beginning, the story would be far too predictable, so sorry if it for some people came too late.

Surpressants:
Pills both omegas as alphas can take to hide their scent for the other gender. They work for some better than others. They can ease an omega's heat since they cover other people's smell. So for some people their heat even becomes undetectable.

(In this case they didn't work enough for Izuku because Katsuki seems to have a strong nose for his scent specifically)

Inhibitors:
Pills only omegas can take. They don't just hide your scent, but also manipulate your hormones to the point you don't have heats anymore. It takes away the part of you that is an omega. It is believed that if you take them long enough, you're hormones and reproductive system have been manipulated and destroyed so much, they can't function anymore. Which technically turns you into a beta.

(Izuku feels his body is fighting the pills so he keeps taking more, to still be able to hide his scent)

I hope this makes the difference clear. ;)

I always have like a certain song playing for every book and I think it's fun to tell you guys which one it is. So this time it is Animals from Maroon 5, pretty obvious why ;)

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask them over here
--->

Furthermore I'm so sorry for all the spelling mistakes I'm probably making. You can definitely correct me in the comments.

See you soon (hopefully) in chapter 11

Don't forget to vote for the chapters for more! It helps me out a lot! <3

XXX

AAF