|31| Desperate Tears

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

"Ka-Kacchan" Izuku just bluttered out in disbelief "you-you know I can't" The greenette knew all too well the blonde knew exactly what the omega liked, so why did he have to say it out loud. "You-you know that"

"I want to here it coming out of your mouth" he said with a sadistic smirk, noticing the other's pouting red face. "Your wish is my command" he promised and put his hands on the covers "All night" and crawled closer.

Katsuki halted in front of Izuku and realized in a slight sigh that this was going to be way more difficult than he had thought. He leaned into the smaller man's red ear and whispered "Deku, do you want me to touch you?" and eventually got some trembling nods from the other.

Katsuki smirked and grabbed the greenette's shirt to take it off and then by his arms to put him on his lap. Izuku hid his face in the blond's shoulder, so only his trembling back was on display.

Katsuki's hands made their way on Izuku's back again and continued what they had started. "Aaah~" As Katsuki thrusted his finger deep inside, he could only hear and feel the other's pants on his shoulder, "Aahh" so eventually grabbed Izuku's chin with one hand to push it back.

Izuku's eyes were teary as a deep pink flush had spread all over his face. He gasped for breath, as the blonde kept invading his body at a faster pace. Before Katsuki could remember the face properly the other had already placed his hands on Katsuki's eyes.

"Don- aah~ don't lo-ah~look" Izuku's panting voice brought out behind the trembling fingers, so Katsuki was going to have to try a different method. "It- aah~ it's embarras- ahh" the greenette couldn't even finish, as the alpha let go of Izuku's chin and used that hand to free his vision.

He softly let go of Izuku's finger tips as he watched the other hiding his face again, but not for long. Since Katsuki pushed the other down, so he could reach the pink sensitive skin. Izuku's moans immediately got louder, as Katsuki started sucking his nipples. "Aaah~!" He kept making pleasing noises into Katsuki's ears, as he was starting to forget the embarrassement regarding his flushed face.

When Katsuki looked back up from the last bite mark he had left and heard the last following scream "EEEEK" he could see the omega's face more clearly. Izuku's hands were no longer busy hiding the things the alpha wanted to see, since they were clenched in Katsuki's shirt as the tingling feeling in his ass was building up.

A first tear dripped down from Izuku's cheek, as his eyes seemed to haze towards the ceiling. His mouth was open, as his moans kept getting louder in sync with his arching back. Katsuki smirkingly noticed the greenette's buckling hips, now also seeking pleasure themselves, so pushed another finger in, gaining an even more lewd moan from the omega.

"Aah~ Kach- aaah~"

The longer he watched the greenette's tearing eyes, as his pants got heavier, the more Katsuki felt his body getting effected too. Although the greenette never seemed to be able to keep up with the blonde's lust, he always wanted to be inside Deku so bad.

Izuku's grip on Katsuki's shirt tightened as his back arched deeper, seeming to lose all sense. "Aaah~ I'm aah" I'm gonna-" but then as the blonde let his fingers slip from Izuku's entrance, the omega looked at him with a lost expression. "Kacch- why?" He asked, as his lips trembled and new tears fell down in despair.

The blonde had stopped, just before he could tilt over the edge. Izuku's ass kept tingling, begging for the blonde to end what he had started. His body trembled at the least of provocation, as it was at his highest sensitivity. He wanted the alpha to continue so bad, but didn't dare to use his voice, so just watched his clenching hands in silence.

"What is it Deku?" Katsuki's soft voice creeped into Izuku's ear. Izuku could only hear his heart filling the silence. The blonde knew the answer to his own question better than anyone else, but these moments teasing Deku were just too sexy to give the answer himself.

"I-I" Izuku started, after he felt like he couldn't stop the longing for the tingling feeling inside his stomach. His ass now felt ichy, yearning for that same spot to be brushed again. The itching got so bad, he almost felt like he was going to have to use his fingers himself. "Mo-more" he eventually stuttered out.

But the blonde didn't seem to obey his command. Izuku only felt a soft chuckle against his green locks and the big hands wrapping around his trembling legs that shivered against the slightest touch. "That's not how we learned to ask things nicely" the alpha brought out sarcastically, giving the reason to his disobeying actions.

"Plea-please" Izuku's trembling voice brought out, as his hands clenched the blonde's fabric in anticipation. His hips shuddered in expectation of the mere imagination of the invading fingers. Although he always thought the same thing, it still felt like

he had never been so desperate for the other's touch.

But when even then the blonde's hand still only brushed against Izuku's sensitive skin, the greenette's tilted his head up and looked at the crimson eyes. "Plea-please Kacchan, do mo-more~" Izuku begged, as he revealed his tears that had formed out of frustration and fallen out of desperation.

When Katsuki abused the spot inside Izuku again, it felt ten times more intense than it had before. "AAAH~!" Izuku almost screamed out. So after only a few strokes and moans, white liquid painted Izuku's mark-covered chest.

Izuku's head hung back, as he balanced with his grip on the alpha's clothes. His whole body had tensed up and now relaxed starting from jaw down to his clenched toes. As he rolled his eyes back in place and gasped for air, he lost his arch and let his head fall back onto the other's shoulder.

Katsuki could never get enough from Izuku's afterglow expression and wished he never would. He looked down at the panting mess on his shoulder and felt Izuku's weight shift back and forth onto his dick.

They were going to have to do something about that next.