|12| Wanton Warning

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku walked through the dorm halls, ready to go to sleep. Today had been so tiring. Not even because of the boring lessons, but because of the alpha that hadn't left him alone since this morning. He had just been able to shake the blond off after school, so was hurrying to his room, not to run into him again.

He turned the corner to his room, but when he faced his door he had to decrease his speed, not to bump into the person in front of him. For a split second he could already hear the blond yelling at him for running away, but then a softer voice entered his ears.

"Midoriya" the voice spoke, only confirming the fact it wasn't the blond alpha talking. "You need to stay away from Bakugou" Shotou warned in a deep tone, hiding his anger.

Izuku looked up at the different colored eyes and felt like there was something off. Shotou never spoke in these kind of tones, even less with the expression he was wearing now.

"Why?" Izuku asked the man, who kept the burning eye contact. The man sighed at his answer and grabbed Izuku by the shoulders.

"He is" Shotou started as his anger seemed to spiral out of control "He's an alpha!" he yelled as he started putting pressure on the smaller man's shoulders. "Why can't you see this is dangerous?"

"Bu-but" Izuku stuttered, due to the pain in his arms "so a-are you" he continued, still not being able to open his eyes, because of the taller man's grip.

"I-I" Shotou began, but quikly stopped as he let go of Izuku's arms "I know" his voice softened again, as it showed he seemed a but lost. As if he didn't really know how to bring his message across.

When the alpha noticed Izuku's bruising arms, he grabbed back at them and started appologizing immediately "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" then he looked at his hands in fear.

"You should stay away from me too" he then whispered ane looked away, since it seemed to make saying his words easier. "I'm also an alpha" he spoke and then sighed "so I'm also dangerous"

Shotou couldn't leave Izuku alone just when he needed him most. There hadn't been a single day the greenette hadn't looked for him for comfort. Would the Alpha throw that all away because Kastuki had been around him for some weeks?

There was a long silence and when Izuku didn't know how to break it with the pressure growing in his throat, the other eventually did.

"You don't know how it is to be an alpha, Midoriya" he continued his warning, as his eyes searched back for the jade ones "You don't know how we feel, how we work" He let his hand slide over the still unmoving greenette's cheek, following a tear that just started falling "and as an omega like you" his hand swung back down.

"You really don't want to"

"Well I don't want to stay away from you" Izuku screamed out, as more tears started forming. "You've been with me this whole time, you can't just back out now" he grabbed back at Shotou's hand "You never did anything wrong to me-"

"Doesn't mean I didn't want to"

These words made Izuku's heart drop. How could Shotou say this? After staying next to him all these months. How can knowing the greenette's gender change all that?

"You said my gender didn't change anything" Izuku whispered, almost losing his voice, due to the lump in his throat. He wiped away his tears and lost expression. He walked past the alpha and grabbed the doorknob, to open his dorm room.

"Guess you were lying"

Were the last words Shotou heard from the greenette before the door shut. He hadn't expected this to hurt this much, but he had vowed to do it.

"This would all get better over time"

Is what he thought, without knowing what was yet to come

_____

Izuku dried his eyes, as he turned to the shut door. He didn't really know what to think. Would Shotou actually avoid him now? Would Izuku really have to stay away from him? Did he really mean his words?

Thousands of questions rumbled the greenette's mind, without knowing all of them were the exact same.

A part of Izuku hung onto the fact Shotou probably said this on a whim, hopefully not carefully thinking over his words.

Even after he got into bed he couldn't get himself to sleep. He would roll over to different positions, but Shotou's furious face kept flashing for his eyes.

And as if that wasn't enough the whole situation with Kacchan felt like it suffocated him. It seemed to get more and more complicated, while taking more and more of Izuku's breath.

What did the blond even want? He couldn't be serious with all that bonding and mate-talk he kept doing. At first Izuku thought it was a joke, another one of Katsuki's ways of embarrasing or mocking him, but after all these weeks Kacchan had been considerate in his own way Izuku started doubting that.

If Kacchan was actually serious, Shotou might have been right. It really would be dangerous. Izuku didn't have to think hard to remember the blonde's words.

"Next time I'll really RAPE you"

The words still made shiver go over the omega's spine, knowing them being a "fated pair" wouldn't change them. Kacchan might have not pushed Izuku off the edge today, but that didn't mean he could trust him.

He even took his pills, meaning he had gone back to trying to control his reactions with any alpha. Why would Kacchan even do that? Did he just actually care about Izuku? Or was there some type of...?

Izuku thought long and hard and found the word he was looking for. "A catch" he mumbled. It would make more sense for him to do this if there was, but Izuku was too tired to actually think of one.

So he closed his eyes and finally felt sleep rushing in his exhausted brain. He knew he would have another nightmare and wake back up soon, but he would take any sleep he could get.

Cause he would remember all of his nightmares, forgetting to remember how to dream.