Here Comes The Bride(s)

No one's pov:

Today was the day they'd all been waiting for. They were finally getting married after a couple years of dating. There was about 8 hours before it actually started but Todoroki was already surrounded by his friends from high school.
All of them squealing in excitement while Iida told them to quiet down.

Todoroki was going to be standing at the altar and wait for his shark. Everyone was proud of Todoroki, but no one was prouder than his eldest brother. Touya even convinced the LOV not to crash the wedding.

The guest list wasn't as long as they thought it would be. It was just their respective friend groups from high school and their families. They hadn't done a bachelor party because they didn't feel like it was necessary. It was now time for the wedding.

Todoroki's pov:

I was so nervous and excited to see him walk down the aisle. I scanned over who had gathered and noticed Fuyumi giving me an encouraging smile and my mom giving a nod. I couldn't be happier. After the wedding we are getting a cat named spatula. Soon enough I heard the bridal music play and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh as tears pooled in my eyes.

That was until I saw Monama coming down the aisle in a wedding dress. Apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed everyone turned to look at him. I was in shock and immediately told the pastor I wasn't marrying him.

"What the hell are you doing here? Where's Ejiro?" I yelled at him.

"He's fine for now. I'm your new bride. What do you think of the dress?" Monama said. Before he could reach the altar, he was tackled by Touya who was followed by a very angry Bakugou. Monama was dragged out of the wedding venue by the two of them. A couple minutes later they walked back in without Monama and back in with Eji.

I told the pastor that I was marrying Eji. The wedding continued as normally as one could after something like that. It seemed like forever before we were finally allowed to say our vows. He started them and of course it just had to make me cry in front of everyone.

"Shoto Todoroki we've been through good and bad times up until this point. Standing by each other's side the whole time. From the time we started dating I knew you were the one. Even if sometimes we argue we always were able to laugh about it later. I promise that death is the only thing that could do us part," by the end of him saying his vows we were both in tears. It was now my turn, and I couldn't be happier.

"Ejiro Kirishima, the love I feel for you grows every day. Your smile is one that could light up the world for years. You have been someone in my life that I will never forget. You were the first one to be able to help with my nightmares after my ex and I will be forever thankful. Not only for you but for the love you share with me," I said before the tears made it to much to talk.

Kirishima's pov: 

I was bawling my eyes out when I listened to his speech. I could feel so much emotion behind it and I knew everyone else watching could too. I looked over and saw both sets of our parents crying and wiping their tears. It was now time to say whether or not we do.

"Do you Ejiro Kirishima take Shoto Todoroki to be your, lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you Shoto Todoroki take Ejiro Kirishima to be your, lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." 

"You may now kiss." 

After hearing that I kissed him and everyone watching began to clap and cheer in excitement. It was amazing to share how much we loved each other with our loved ones.

                                                                                       A/n

I am aware that I haven't posted anything in a while, but I hope to get back into regularly posting. Though it isn't guaranteed to come out soon, I am working on the next chapter actively.