You Again?

Kirishima and the peppermint were walking to lunch when they bumped into a certain someone that Sho wished to never see again.
"Ow, what where you're going idiot. I'm too pretty for this."
"Sorry," Todoroki apologized before turning to see who it was. Monoma. It just happened that when Todoroki turned around so did, he. Monoma grinned evilly as he looked at him.
"M-Monoma."
"Oh Sho~ looks like that scar is still prominent. How wonderful." Ejiro turned around and looked at him in a weirded-out way.
"What do you mean by that?" Kirishima asked the blonde.
"I'm sure you've heard all about me. I'm Monoma from class 2-b and I dated him before." Monoma said with his hand out for a handshake. Kiri moved his hands so that they were on top of Shoto's shoulders.
"I've heard about you all right. What do you want?"
"Nothing at all just wanted to make sure that pretty little scar is still there. I mean I wouldn't mind having him back so I might just have that."
"Over my dead body," Bakugou chimed in from the other side of the hall. "You ever lay your filthy little hands on him again I'll make sure you won't have hands. You disgusting bastard."
"Well, that would be a problem if I actually believed in your little threats. Since I don't though, I'll make sure I'll get him. Even if he is a bit boring to toy with as he wouldn't be new." Todoroki stepped back far enough so that Ejiro was in front of him.
"Just leave me alone. I don't like you and I never did so why won't you just go?" Todoroki said while glaring at Monoma.
"Because that's not how you play the game. There's always a winner and loser and I only want to ever be one of those things. A winner, but in order for me to be that I need a loser and you're the perfect candidate." Todoroki could feel himself want to throw up after hearing those words and was shown to the nearest trashcan by Ejiro. Bakugou glared at Monoma before warning him of what would happen if he even touched Todoroki with an atom of his belonging.

A/N
Its short I know but I really am trying to get in the promised drama. If you're confused at to why someone like Todoroki is scared of Monoma go look back at the last chapter posted. I just needed something before the wedding because thats going to take forever to finish. I still can't decide on a last name so please help me.