Reception Time!!

No one's pov:

If you looked around the audience, you could see parents attempting not to cry as well as proud friends and families. Ejiro and Shoto held each other's hands and walked back down the aisle together. Following them were Katsuki and Izuku and then the other groomsmen and bridesmaids (There were girls up there and I know technically there wasn't a bride but that simply doesn't matter.) walked down. Afterwards the friends and family left.

"I can't believe we actually just got married!" Shoto said as they got to the reception area. "This is only something I dreamt of." This made Ejiro chuckle.

"Me too, Sho. Me too," Eji's grip on Shoto's tightened slightly and his other hand waved at the photographer they had hired. The two were already smiling anyway and the photographer got a good shot of them.

The rest of the wedding guests and the members of the wedding part finally got into the reception area while the two newlyweds were eyeing the cake. They couldn't wait to cut the cake and get a bite of it. They hugged their friends and family when they saw them.

There were a lot of congratulations and praises towards the two. Lots of pictures taken whether they knew or not they were being photographed. Eventually Ejiro and Shoto got to cut the cake while everyone was watching. Ejiro's hand was under Shoto since he didn't want to risk accidentally freezing or lighting the cake on fire.

The two were non-stop smiling the whole time. They cut the cake together and shared the slice. The rest of the cake was passed out to whoever wanted it. There were drinks and different foods served. Soon enough the dancing started. Some of them being great at it (Mina) and others not so much (Deku.) Overall, it was a fun time not without incident though. Monoma kept trying to get back in because well he's stupid.

The newlyweds danced together, and other people joined in. Even Shoto's father danced with his mother. Touya danced by himself, and he was getting into it. It was a great time. Once everyone sat back down for dinner, the best man for both of them made a toast.

"First I'd like to congratulate the happy couple on their marriage. I've known both of them since high school. Ejiro was a very open and generally happy person. Shoto on the other hand he was more of a quiet kid. Ejiro definitely helped break the shell that he hid in. Maybe after this is all over, we could all play a good game of truth or dare." Bakugou laughed a bit after saying the thing about truth or dare. Some of the wedding guests got what he meant and laughed with him. He sat down afterwards, and everyone continued their meals.

By the end of the night, most of the people had gone home except for the newlyweds. The two of them went and grabbed their marriage license. They were still pumped with so much excitement it was hard to contain.

They definitely weren't sleeping tonight...

                                                                                     A/n's note

I'm wondering if I should do the wedding night scene as a chapter or if I just skip what happened and just go on to the honeymoon. I'm open to suggestions guys.