The Plan

No one's pov:

Kirishima was at Bakugou's house he had finally calmed down when he got a call from Dabi. The phone rang for a few seconds before he  answered. (D-dabi K-Kiri)

K- "Yes?"

D- "Me and the L.O.V. are going to get Shoto. Are you coming?"

K- "I- of course! When are we going?"

D- "At 6 pm. Overhaul will be at a meeting."

K- "Didn't you and Overhaul work together at some point?"

D- "Previously yes, but that isn't important now. What's important is getting my brother back."

K- "You're right, sorry for asking."

After discussing a little more about the spot they will be meeting to go over the plan they hung up.

Bakugou's pov:

"What was that all about?" Why is he in such a hurry to go all of a sudden. 10 minutes ago he was asking if he could stay the night here.

"Nothing important Bakubro. I'm going out for a bit. Byeeee!"

The hell is up with him. He had a creepy ass smile too. I'm just gonna call the other idiots and see if they know anything.

(The rest of the Bakusquad is there now)

D- "What if he found Todobro?"

He could be right. THAT IDIOT. HE LEFT TO GO GET ICYHOT AND DIDNT TAKE ANY OF US WITH HIM!

B- " HE'S GONNA GET HIMSELF KILLED! WE HAVE TO GO FIND SHITTYHAIR!"

M- "He's not that dumb Bakugou."

They are all idiots. I internally facepalmed.

B- "He's going to meet with the L.O.V."

S- "Oh- we should probably go get him."

B- "No shit Sherlock," we then went off to go find the idiot.

No one's pov:

The Bakusquad had begun their search for Kirishima. While Kirishima was with the L.O.V. planning on how to get his love back.

"We need to make sure that Overhaul didn't take him with him," a raspy voice said. Shigaraki wanted to make sure this went smoothly and without complications.

"I know that but who's gonna do it?" Mr. Compress asked. All eyes went to Toga.

"Why me?" Toga looked kinda disappointed.

"You get first dibs on Overhaul," Dabi said somewhat annoyed.

"Nevermind! I'll be happy to do it, she said with a large villainous smile.

"Well now that that's settled we just have to carry out the plan at 6," Kurogiri added.

The plan was to have Kurogiri warp them into Overhauls main base. Where Shoto would be held and then warp him back. Everyone else besides Sho and Kirishima would then go back to kill Overhaul. Shigaraki made sure that everyone understood the plan and was prepared to fight if it didn't go smoothly.

A/N
I'm sorry I kept you all waiting for so long. I haven't had much motivation to continue this story. I do now and the story will be updated more often. Not as much as before but more than it is currently. Thank you all for reading this story with bad grammar, horrible spelling, and sticking with it.

5 0 6 words