New Student

Todoroki's pov:

I was walking to school as I normally did everyday. I had heard there was a new student coming into my class today.
"Hey Todoroki-kun! Are you excited to meet the new student?" "A little. Why Midoryia?" "Just curious. Bye Todoroki-kun!" "Bye Midoryia."
After my encounter with Midoryia I walked into class and sat in my seat.

No one's pov:

After everyone had arrived and taken the seats Mr. Azawia told the class a little about the student that would be joining their class.

Kirishima's pov:

I stood outside my new class waiting to be called in. I couldn't wait to meet everyone. "You can come in now." I walked inside. "Hi my name is Ejiro Kirishima, my quirk is hardening, and I hope we can all be friends!" I waited to be seated. "Ok you'll be sitting by Todoroki. Todoroki raise your hand."

Todoroki's pov:

I raised my hand and felt a slight heat come to my face has I watched the red head sit next to me. "Hi. Nice to meet you." I swallowed. "You too." As class went on I glanced ever so often at Kirishima. I wanted to befriend him and go on from there.

Kirishima's pov:

After class I went to lunch and sat down by myself at a table. When I heard someone behind me. "Hey, mind if I sit hear?" It was Todoroki. "No, have a seat anywhere you'd like." "Thanks." "Your welcome." I could feel the heat rushing to my face as he sat next to me. I put my head down so he couldn't see my face. "So where are you from?" "I'm from Tokyo." "Interesting. What's your favorite color?" "Red, yours?" "Green."

No one's pov:

After lunch was over everyone went to evening classes. Kirishima and Todoroki were both red the entire time so they kept their heads down.

A/N: I know that no one will ever read this story but for the few who will there will be no regular updates until summer time because I'm lazy and I have school work. Another thing this is my first story and these will probably not get any longer. Thank you for those who read this note.

373 words