A Little Game

A/N:

They just got back to the dorms from spring break and we're hanging out in Todoroki's dorm while doing homework they had from Aizawa.

Kirishima's pov:

Me and sho just finished our homework and were just chatting about random things when we heard a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" Sho asked. "Not sure. I'll go see." I got up and opened the door and saw Mina. "Oh hi Mina." "Hi. You and Todoroki wanna come play some truth or dare later?" How did she even know he was here? "How did you know he was here?" She just laughed and said she knows everything. "Ok then. I'll ask him. Sho wanna play truth or dare later?" "Sure."
"You heard him. Now go." When Mina left me and Sho played the game of concentration. I lost a few times but overall won the game. After a bit we decided to go down and play truth or dare. We sat down next to Mina and kaminari. "Icyhot truth or dare?" He considered it for a moment. "Dare." "I dare you to walk up to lida's dorm and yell fuck you."

Todoroki's pov:

I walked to lida's dorm and knocked. He answered after a few seconds. "Was there something you needed?" He asked me. "Yes there was." "Well glad to be of assistance." I took a deep breath. "FUCK YOU!!" He looked shocked and just stood there. I could hear the laughing already and went back to where we were playing. "That's what I call comedy," Bakugou said while laughing hysterically. Everyone was laughing so much I started to laugh too. After everyone noticed it they all looked at me except Eji. "Did Todobro just laugh?" Denki of course questioned. I then realized they never seen me show any emotion. "Yes, I did." Mina then broke the silence. "You should do it more often." "Thanks, I guess," I quickly changed the subject. "Mina truth or dare?" I could tell she was thinking hard about her decision. "Truth!" I already knew the question I wanted to ask. "Name all the people you have "tea" on?" She looked like she finally knew her answer. "All of the Deku and Bakusquad." I didn't think she had things on just about everyone.

No one's pov:

After awhile of playing truth or dare Shoto was pretty sleepy but refused to let it show by acting as he normally would.

Bakugou's pov:

I noticed that Icyhot looked a bit tired, so since I had a ship of my own I did what anyone would do. "Icyhot I dare you to lay head down on Shitty hairs shoulder." I saw he mouthed at me 'jerk'. He did the dare though. I did what had to be done. He then skipped his turn and within a few turns he was sound asleep on Shitty hairs shoulder. "I'll take him to our dorm."

Kirishima's pov:

I took Sho to our dorm and laid him down, but there was one problem. He wouldn't let go of me. "Sho, let go please." He held on tighter and whined. "Ok look, I promise I'll come back right after I tell Bakugou I'm not playing anymore." With that he let me go. I walked to where we were playing. "Hey Bakubro, I'm not playing anymore." "Whatever." I then went back to my room and laid down with Sho who then got comfortable.

No one's pov:

B: "Hey guys I think there's something going on with Icyhot and Shitty hair."

D: "What do you mean you think? Even I thought it was pretty obvious."

S: "I know right its weird."

They all looked at Mina.

M: "What? I couldn't tell you guys even if I wanted to."

D: "Why not?"

M: "Because I won't betray anyone."

They pestered Mina all night for answers they wouldn't receive. Kirishima and Todoroki on the other hand were asleep laying on the bed in their dorm.

864 words

A/N

I'm sorry it took so long to get this part out. I will try to post the next chapter sooner than I did this one.