Nightmares

No one's pov:

It was around 3 o'clock in the morning and everyone was asleep except for Kirishima because he was doing homework that was due the next day.

Kirishima's pov:

I swear I'm never gonna get this done. Its too hard. I walked out to the kitchen and ate some chips. I looked over the notes Momo let me barrow. I walked back to my dorm and stared at the hellish homework sheet. After a while I heard a soft cry coming from the left outside of my dorm. I walked out of room and knocked on the door next to mine. Todoroki's door to be exact. "Hey you ok in there?" There was no answer. I opened the door and saw him asleep crying. I figured he was probably having a nightmare so I walked over to him and shook him gently. "Hey todobro wake up."

Todoroki's pov:

Hes gonna hit me again. He's gonna hit me again. I slowly woke up with the feeling of someone shaking me. "D-don't touch me." "Ok I'm sorry it looked like you were having a nightmare so I woke you up." "Oh, well I'm fine." I can't tell him anything if I wanted to. "Well you don't look fine. You look like you haven't slept in days and you were crying." I was. I wiped the tears that were still dripping down my face away and put my head down. When I felt Kirishima pick my head up. "C'mon talk to me. I want to know whats going on. I won't leave here until you at least tell me what the nightmare was about." "You're really persistent aren't you? Well since you want to know so badly it was about being hit. Now will you leave?" "Fine but I hope you talk to me one day."

No one's pov:

After Kirishima left Todoroki's room Todoroki sat there and tried to go back to sleep. All he had in his mind was the nightmare that kept him awake on most nights. He eventually got fed up and knocked on Kirishima's door.

Kirishima's pov:

Who could that be so late at night? He opened the door and saw Todoroki standing there. "Hi Todobro. Do you need something?" I was genuinely curious as to why he was here. "Um...this is a bit of a weird question but can I sleep in here tonight?" Wait what he wants to spend the the night here? He's he being for reals or is he just messing with me. "Sure, come in." "Thanks. I also wanted to apologize for being a bit rude earlier." "No need for apologies I pressed you for answer so don't worry 'bout it." He was serious. I can't believe it. I'm kinda of happy he asked if I'm being honest. "Well, I have a blow up mattress in my closet you can sleep on."
"Thank you once again."

Todoroki's pov:

I can't believe that he's actually letting me stay even after I was so rude to him. Wait how did it go from 4am to 12pm without me knowing. Did I actually sleep for more than 2 hours? I looked over at Kirishima who was still sleeping and checked my phone. At least its Saturday. I went back to sleep and got back all the hours of missed sleep from the past week and actually dreamt of something peaceful. I wonder what wod have happened if Kirishima hadn't came into my room last night. Either way I'm grateful he did.

591 words