HELLO?

No one's pov:

Shoto was struggling to get out of the bonds that restrained him to a chair.  He couldn't see but he could talk. Todoroki tried his best to take in what little he could get from his surroundings.

"Hello?" He called out trying to at least figure out who his captor was.

"I see someone's finally waken up from their little nap," Overhaul said. Sho rolled his eyes and looked at him like "really?" through the blindfold.

"What do you want with me?" Sho asked calmly considering his situation.

"I want your brother."

"Which one? I have two."

"Which one do you think?"

"Probably Touya."

"Who's Touya?"

"Dabi."

"Oh," Thats when Todoroki had a realization.

"Then why did you kidnap me if you want my brother?"

"Because I wanted someone to lure him he-" before Overhaul could finish the L.O.V. came in along with Kirishima. A thought went through their heads. He's not supposed to be here. Kiri on the other hand thought this was a great opportunity to get some revenge on him.

"Overhaul I swear to GOD I will beat your ass if you don't let him go," Kirishima said more of a promise than a threat.

"You are dirty. You better not touch me," Overhaul said in a disgusted tone.

"Oh yeah, he doesn't want me," Todoroki told them.

"What do you mean?" Shigaraki asked.

"He wants Touya."

"What does he want with me?"

"How am I supposed to know?" They all sat there not moving for a moment before Kiri tackled Overhaul to the ground.

"Well that answers the question I was about to ask," Twice said with a smile. With that all of them but Dabi tackles Overhaul and started beating the crap out of him. Dabi instead released Sho from the chair and removed the blindfold. After Overhaul was thrown out of window they all left and went back to the L.O.V. base to find the bakusquad and Toga.

"What happened to me getting first dibs?" Toga asked in a annoyed voice. Then those who were they pointed at Kiri.

"Wait a minute you already fought Overhaul?" Denki asked in pikachu.

"Yeah," Shigaraki answered. Bakugou grabbed the rest of the Bakusquad and took them home. Later on Sho and Ejiro left as well.