Overheard

Kirishima's pov:

I woke up to a beautiful a sight. Todoroki was sleeping peacefully. I decided to get up and cook something for us to eat. I figured he would wake up soon anyway. I'm still astonished at how perfect he is. With his plump lips, great figure, and his mesmerizing eyes. After I finished making food I went back to my room and saw that Todoroki was still asleep. I don't wanna wake him put I also don't want him to eat cold food. I mean he could always heat it up but it wouldn't taste as good. As least that's my personal opinion about food. I walked over to him and shook him gently. "Hey todobro wake up and come eat breakfast." "5 more minutes Fiyumi." Does he think I'm his sister? Now I've gotta tell him about that when he wakes up completely. I chuckled at the thought.

Todoroki's pov:

The first thing I heard was wake up. Doesn't Fuyumi know its Saturday. "C"mon you've gotta get up." "Fuyumi shut up. Leave me alone." As soon as those words left my mouth I realized something about the voice. Wait thats Kirishima's voice. OMG I just called Kirishima Fuyumi and yelled at him! I immediately shot up. I ended up almost hitting him in the head. "I am so sorry for what I said I hope you didn't take any of it seriously." "Ofc not. It was kinda funny though to be called your sister." "Well I'm glad you found it humorous." I feel so embarrassed. I put my head down realizing how close Kirishima was to my face. "How did you sleep?" "To be honest I slept pretty well. It felt nice to be able to sleep peacefully for once." "Well thats nice. Anyway do wanna sleep over again tonight?" "Umm sure." Is he really asking me to spend the night again? I felt the heat rushing to my face and said I had to go to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and stared in the mirror with blush covering my face.

Kirishima's pov:

He's been in the bathroom for a while I'm getting kinda worried about him. I'll wait a few more minutes before I go check on him.

~time skip~

It's still Kirishima's pov:

Ok I've waited like 7 minutes I'm going to go check on him. I walked over to the bathroom and heard something. "I've gotta tell him that I like him eventually. I mean he's probably gonna find out when I spend the night again because of my sleep talking." He's talking about me! I literally don't believe it. Just act like nothing happened. I knocked on the door like I had just gotten there. "Hey you ok in there?" "Y-yeah I'm coming out now." "Ok." He opened the door and came out of the bathroom he's cheeks had a red tint to them. "Sorry I took so long." "Don't worry about it. It's fine." We walked back to my room and sat down and chatted for a while. "So you wanna go out to the park?" "Sure." We walked to the park. "C'mon Kirishima lets go to the swing sets!" I swear could literally see his eyes light up when he saw them. "Sure we can go to the swing sets." He took off running towards the swing sets and dragged me along behind him. He sat down on the swing and I went behind him to push him on the swing.

Todoroki's pov:

Wait why's he behind me? Hes he gonna hurt me? No, calm down its ok. I took a deep breath. "W-what are you doing?" "I was gonna push you. If thats alright?" "Oh ok." I felt a slight push on my back and found that I was swinging and I swung my feet back and forth. I had a smile on my face for the first time in I don't even know how long and I was having fun. After about an hour or so of taking turns and playing different games we went back to his room and got ready for bed beacuse it was pretty late. "Hey Todobro." "Hm?" "What's your favorite food?" That's an easy question. "Soba, cold soba. Whats yours?" "Anything with meat basically." "Ok." I yawned and laid down on the blow up mattress. I hadn't realized how tired I was until my head hit the pillow.

No one's pov:

After Todoroki fell asleep Kirishima was left on his bed with his thoughts. He remembered what he heard Todoroki say and blushes at the thought. He fell asleep with that in his mind.

777 words