Confession

No one's pov:

It's been 6 months since they first met and Todoroki ended up becoming Kirishima's roommate after 3 months of meeting one another. After Todoroki started to sleep in their shared room he got less nightmares because there was someone there with him. On the rare occasions he did have nightmares Kirishima would help calm him down.

Todoroki's pov:

It was Sunday morning I was planning to finally tell Kirishima that I liked him like a lot. I got up and had breakfast. After awhile he woke up and I swear my heart skipped a beat just looking at him. We talked for awhile and then a few hours later we got bored and decided to do something. "Hey Kirishima." "Yeah?" "Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure. What kind?" "Which ever kind you like the best." While he picked a movie I made popcorn and got us some sodas. "I picked out a horror movie is that ok?" "Yeah." I sat down on the opposite side of the couch and watched the movie.

Kirishima's pov:

It was about half an hour into the movie and I swear I saw Todoroki flinch when the jumpscare happened. "Hey you scared?" "N-no what do you mean?" He turned away from me looking back at the movie. I couldn't help but chuckle at the way he reacted.
After about 20 minutes or so the movie really decided to take horror to the next level so much so I even got a little scared. I turned to look at Todoroki and saw that he had his face buried in a pillow. "You wanna come sit next to me?" He nodded and crawled over to me and I put my arm around him. After the movie we went to go get some snow cones. On the way there he stooped suddenly and looked at me. Is he ok? Why did he suddenly just stop? "Kirishima." "Yea?" Maybe he just wants to go back to the dorms or something. "I have something to tell you."

Todoroki's pov:

I looked at him for a few moments before I decided to tell him. Wait, what if he doesn't like me back? Ok it'll be fine just tell him already. "I..I like you...More than as a friend." I looked down at the ground waiting for his response. "Well thats a relief." What? What does he mean by that. I'm so confused. "What do you mean by that?" "Well I was planning on telling you that I liked you but you beat me to it." Wiat he likes me BACK I must be hearing things. "Really?" "Yeah I've liked you for a while now actually. I had just finally built up the courage to tell you." "Oh, well in that case will you go out with me? On a date?" I can't believe this is happening right now. "Of course." He took my hand and we walked the rest of the way to the snowcone place. I ordered a cherry snowcone and he ordered a half piña colada and half cherry. "So its official now or do you wanna keep it on the down low?" I hadn't really thought of that. "Which ever you prefer. I'm perfectly fine with both options." "Oh well in that case I'm gonna tell Mina."

No one's pov:

After they had gotten back home Kirishima told Mina and Mina told Uraraka and Tsu. No one else found out because Kirishima had asked Mina not to tell anyone but a few people and have them not say anything. He was still a bit nervous about it and wanted to take things at a reasonable speed.

631 words

A/n
I finally got this done. Sorry for making you guys wait for the next chapter.