I KNEW IT!!!

Kirishima's pov:

We were walking around the park after school. "Hey Bakubro. I have a something to tell you." "What is it shitty hair?" I took a deep breath. You can do this! "Ilikeguysnotgirls!" He blinked at me confused. "Can't you talk a little slower?!" "I like boys, only boys."

Bakugou's pov:

Took him long enough figure that out. Besides I've known for a while now. "I KNEW IT!" I smirked as he struggled to find words. "How!?" I face palmed internally. "It was that hard to figure it out. Besides I already know who you're dating." This idiot. "You do?" "Yes, I just said that." I'm gonna hit him upside the head and see if that fixes his brain. "It's Icyhot isn't it?" He looked absolutely dumbfounded. "Are you gonna answer or not!?" "Yes, it's Todoroki." I have been waiting for that answer for so long. That reminds me I've gotta go get my money from pikachu and the other idiot(sero). "Well good that we had this talk but I've gotta collect my money, later." "Bye."

(Bakugou is now back at the dorms with the rest of the Bakusquad you know besides Kirishima)

B: "Hand over the money for the bet." They both reluctantly gave me and Mina the money. M: "You two are so bad at making bets. I mean this is the tenth one you both have lost." S: "My poor wallet." These idiots. B: "Maybe if you knew anything you would have money to spend on something other than bets, but you both are dumb." D: "True as that may be, how did you two know?" S: "Yeah?" B: "I was just sure of it, raccoon eyes on the other hand probably knew all about." M: "Maybe I did. You will never know."

No one's pov:

Midoryia: "Todoroki-kun, you said you had something to tell us?" T: "Yeah, I did say that. It's just that I don't know how you guys will react." I: "Well you should know that we are your friends no matter what." U&Tsu: "That's true." T: "I-I'm gay." Midoryia: "That's a relief." T: "How so?" I: "We thought you might have killed someone or something." T: "Glad we had this conversation." Todoroki went to walk away but he was grabbed by Uraraka. U: "We aren't done until we tell you something that you don't know." He turned back around. Tsu: "Me and Uraraka are dating and Deku is dating Bakugou." T: "I'm actually not surprised. Doesn't that make Iida the only one in our group not dating someone." I: "Yes it does, but Mina is also the only single one in the Bakusquad." M: "Wait Todoroki-kun said Iida was the only one not dating someone. Which means he's in a relationship." T: "I've said too much, goodbye." With that Shoto was gone. He went back to his dorm room and laid there on the bed after he had taken his shoes off and changed clothes.

A/n
I know this chapter is shorter compared to the others and it's late like all the others but I did say probably no regular updates. Also if you have any requests from future books let me know.

5 4 1 words