🦋{𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝}🦋

"𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐞."
- 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐭

"- 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐭

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

The noble Original surely had a lot of explaining to do, and Katrina made sure he knew it; the look she sent his way gave him that impression.

After their blissful reunion in the Salvatore's bedroom, she shared her knowledge of the Blood Bond, which wasn't much, with him. Elijah had taken the information in and promised that he'd explain it more thoroughly at a different time.

He had been surprised to find a Bombay cat near the female Salvatore, never leaving her side. Katrina also shared that she had met a few of her Emerald Sisters and introduced Ebony as her familiar. The black cat was certainly thrilled to have finally met her witch's lover, instantly finding comfort in the way he stroked his fingers along her fur. He even discovered her favorite spot, which so happened to be behind her ear.

That morning, Katrina had joined her brothers and friends, who were anxiously awaiting her recovery. At the sight of her usually pale skin and bright hazel-green eyes, they all visibly relaxed and embraced her as if there was no tomorrow.

Even Stefan expressed concern for his sister, which was more than what the female Salvatore expected out of him due to his recent behavior. While she was aware that he had been learning to control his behavior, Katrina was convinced that it wasn't enough to bring him back to normal completely. So she was determined to be the one to bring him back, but she needed to find the right time to do so.

The next day flew by as Katrina spent her time enjoying the nature that surrounded the boarding house, taking deep breaths to fill her lungs with fresh air. It wasn't until later that evening that Damon chose the wrong time to walk into her room.

"Hey, Kat, get ready. We're heading out tonight." He stopped at her door when he took the sight before him. "What the hell am I looking at?"

"Privacy is a thing that is very much appreciated, brother. You should learn to knock."

Laid out on her bed was the female Salvatore, holding her familiar in her arms as Ebony sucked on her witch's arm, tasting her blood. While Katrina had sufficient energy, Ebony's levels were still somewhat low.

"So what exactly am I getting ready for?" The oldest Salvatore asked once her familiar was finished.

"Dinner."

She sent him a look that screamed her lack of amusement. "Are you trying to flatter me? You are my brother, Damon. You know that leads to incest."