🦋{𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞}🦋

"𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞."
- 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐬

"- 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐬

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Katrina Salvatore was certain that she would kill Katherine Pierce.

On the night that they grabbed the moonstone, Katherine had compelled Jenna to stab herself with a knife. Upon hearing the news, Katrina had grown concerned for the well-being of her friend. Though, rest assured, Jenna received stitches for her wound at the hospital and was able to return home.

But it didn't stop there.

A little while ago, Katherine had pretended to be Elena in front of Caroline to deliver a message to the three Salvatores: to give her the moonstone before she "ripped the town apart until it rained blood." Katrina felt as though a small part of Katherine's plan was to get her riled up. It was as if she had a death wish.

Katrina and her brothers were with Caroline in the boarding house. The blonde vampire had just revealed what happened during her encounter with Katherine.

"She wants to do it in public," Stefan said after it was revealed that Katherine would be at the masquerade ball. "Killing Mason threw her off guard."

"She's running scared," Damon continued. "What she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks."

The oldest Salvatore glanced at the dark-haired vampire. "Don't underestimate her, brother."

Stefan nodded his head. "We have to play this smarter than her."

"Can we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" Caroline asked them with an annoyed huff.

"No, Katherine's not getting dick!" Damon argued, "I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill her, tonight."

"You're not gonna kill her," the youngest brother stated.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap."

"You're not gonna kill her."

Damon raised his brows and crossed his arms. "Really?"

"Because I am."

"Hmm," the oldest Salvatore hummed with a smirk on her face, gaining the others' attention. "Don't you think I should be the one to kill her? After everything she's put me through, it's only fair."

A few moments later, Alaric, Bonnie, and Jeremy arrived at the boarding house. The three, along with the Salvatores and Caroline, pondered over a plan to kill Katherine.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked the group as she glanced at the table full of weapons.

"We're gonna kill Katherine," the young Gilbert answered.