🦋{𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚}🦋

"𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞."
- 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"- 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Katrina had met quite a few men in her life. All of them had the first impression of a shy boy, all except for one.

Elijah's was that of a poised man. His posture was a given and his suit made him appear presentable, but his voice was what she considered to be euphonious, especially when he spoke to her.

The steady manner in which he said her name was repeating in her head like a record player. It mesmerized her to the point that she wasn't completely aware of her surroundings for a moment.

It wasn't until her brothers, Elena, and Rose entered the living room that Katrina realized that she was in the boarding house.

"Okay," Rose began to explain to the siblings and the doppelgänger. "You have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years, and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap, but Klaus, I know he's real."

"Who is he?" Elena asked from her spot on the couch.

"He's one of the Originals," the oldest brother replied, crossing his arms across his chest. "He's a legend."

"From the first generation of vampires," Stefan added.

The doppelgänger raised her eyebrow. "Like Elijah?"

"No." Rose shook her head. "Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," the youngest brother informed.

Elena let out a tired sigh. "Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?"

"Yes," Rose answered at the same time Stefan said the opposite response.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon glanced back at the short-haired vampire.

"Which it is."

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you..."

"Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe."

"Look, Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan questioned the group before he looked at Elena. "So no one else even knows that you exist."