🦋{𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭}🦋

"𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝."
- 𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚

"- 𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

What an extraordinary thing it was to love the noble Original, an honorable man who was worthy of the female Salvatore's love. She cherished every moment with him because he was her love, and she made sure that he knew as she surrendered to his touch and breathed out what he meant to her.

Mon amour...

My love...

It was rather fitting to express her emotions under the Eiffel Tower in the romantic language. A moment such as that was more intimate than what they'd experienced together, yet it aroused her desire for his touch. The absence of it every day was driving her crazy, and with the knowledge of needing Elijah's blood, she was becoming more moody and sassy without his presence.

A particular day at the beginning of September was no different, specifically the first day of Katrina's senior year in Mystic Falls. It certainly wasn't the first time she went to high school, but she hoped that the year ahead of her would turn out better.

That morning, she was in good spirits, though one would assume it to be too good. In the living room of the boarding house, the oldest Salvatore accompanied an emotionless Stefan and a few compelled girls as they all played a game of Twister. The backbend that Katrina was positioned in on the bloody mat, which was supported by her hands and feet, made her and the girl underneath her laugh. It was such a behavior that belonged to a teenager, but she didn't care.

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please."

The girl named Alexandra gave Stefan her hand as an invitation to taste her blood. He turned it so that he could easily bite into the vein on the girl's wrist.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug," Damon announced, the two siblings turning to face his figure.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? Kat and I live here. It's our house too, brother." The youngest brother's eyes slightly widened as he held up the spinner. "Ooh! Would you like a spin?"

Damon wasn't amused as he asked, "So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?"

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be."

All of the girls, including Katrina, giggled at his words as they began to get out of their positions on the mat. The oldest Salvatore felt her brother's blue eyes on her as she continued to stretch in the bridge position, not revealing a care in the world that her feet were covered in blood.