🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥}🦋

"𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭."
- 𝐁𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

"- 𝐁𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Within the first week since Katrina turned 175, she locked herself in her bedroom with Ebony. The cat was disappointed to hear that the noble Original wasn't yet awake, but nonetheless, she accompanied her witch as much as she could. The female Salvatore, of course, appreciated her familiar never leaving her side.

"I know," she sighed, petting the cat's fur, "you wanted to meet him, and I miss him dearly, but I promise you that he will return."

In one of her dreams, she had promised Elijah that she would assist Klaus in waking the siblings, much to the noble Original's displeasure. She tried to explain her past with the Original hybrid and how she became friends with him, but Elijah was wary. He also wasn't pleased to hear about her encounter with his father, which may have been a mistake on her part. Luckily, her near-death experience didn't accidentally slip out of her mouth; she didn't need him to worry more while he was daggered.

As Ebony curled in a ball next to the Salvatore, Katrina found herself engrossed in her coven's book of spells and ancestral information. Upon meeting her Emerald Sisters, she wanted to know more about them, and she knew that a particular page held all the information she needed. Turning to the page that listed the names of the Sisters, she began with the first name she was familiar with.

Arabella Bellucci seemed to be the oldest out of the six witches Katrina met in her bedroom as she was born in the late 10th century. She was the spitting image of the female Salvatore with the same dark chestnut brown hair and identical hazel-green eyes; the only exception was their choice of clothing. Katrina expected her to be the progenitor of the Emerald doppelgängers, yet her description claimed that she had an ancestor who looked like her. Arabella was a siphoner witch, who had a swan named Odette as her familiar. Her specialized skills pertained to sound, including audiokinesis, quiekinesis, and symphokinesis.

Born in the early 15th century, Charmaine Ricci was next on the list. With her wavy brown hair and bright green eyes, wearing the maroon outfit made her appear to be the perfect example of a beautiful witch. Her familiar's name was Talon, who so happened to be an almighty eagle. And she specialized in time and space, and some of her skills included asterokinesis, chronokinesis, and gyrokinesis.

Also born in the 15th century was Lara Fiore, who had brown hair and green eyes. The rose gold-colored dress that she wore reminded Katrina of those gowns a queen wore, and she wondered if Lara was ever a royal in her lifetime. Obsidian, a black pony, was the Fiore witch's familiar, and because she once shared the Blood Bond with Klaus, she had a black wolf named Shadow as her other familiar. Cerebrumkinesis, mentokinesis, and mnemokinesis were her specialized skills as she worked well with mentality.