🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐧𝐝}🦋

"𝐖𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."
- 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝

"- 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

There was something utterly wrong with the oldest Salvatore.

It was a feeling that she never experienced before, and one that began to scare her. A simple nosebleed wasn't common for a human, let alone a vampire, but coughing up blood certainly wasn't normal. It happened more than once daily; she seemed to never get a break.

Ebony seemed to sense that something was wrong with her witch as she was constantly by her side. She went everywhere with the Salvatore, including the bathroom and the bedroom. A guardian and a protector at its finest.

The female Salvatore didn't have the energy to leave the boarding house, and she didn't force herself to no matter how much she wanted to smell the fresh air outside. So, she found herself constantly in her bed with Ebony cuddled close by.

The incessant ringing of her new phone annoyed her and Ebony to no end. Katrina was well aware that Damon and her friends were trying to contact her, but she was simply too tired to bother with them. All she wanted was a moment of peace, and apparently, that was too much of her to ask.

"Would you do us all a favor and answer your damn phone? It's really not..."

Damon stopped once he opened the door to his sister's room and took in the sight before him. His older sister, who was full of life, appeared nearly lifeless to him.

"Kat?" He asked with wide eyes. "Are you okay?"

A groan left her lips as she slowly moved her body to face her raven-haired brother. "Does it look like I'm okay?"

Closing the door behind him, he approached her queen-sized bed and sat next to her. "Seriously, what's going on?"

"I think it's the Blood Bond," she answered weakly.

"What?!"

Trying to explain what she knew about the Blood Bond to her brothers and friends had been like forcing a child to learn a new language. It was confusing to them, though Katrina herself was confused with some aspects of it. But what they managed to get out of it was that the bond was seriously powerful.

"I need Elijah's blood."

Damon released what she thought to be a frustrated sigh, which confused the oldest Salvatore. She knew that her brother wasn't very fond of the noble Original, but she had made it very clear to him how much Elijah meant to her. She had insisted on the matter until the two siblings broke into a physical argument.