🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲}🦋

"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐝, 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
- 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞

"- 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

It has been quite some time since I had last fallen in love with a man. I almost feared that I would never find that sense of happiness again, that I'd remain the miserable immortal living an infinitely lonely life. My worries, however, seem to cease when I'm with Elijah.

He is unlike any man I've ever met. The qualities of a nobleman are unmistakably clear when I observe him. His loyalty to family is something that I admire deeply, and his honesty is what caused me to trust him.

When he discovered that I was also half-witch, I had thought that my life would've been over. Instead, he looked into my eyes with the deepest sincerity he could muster and gave me his word that he'd never reveal it to another soul. For all I know, he could've already told someone, who is waiting for the opportune moment to take me away, but deep down, I know that he wouldn't do such a thing.

Out of all the men in my life, Elijah seems to be the only one to truly express his concerns for me, apart from my brothers. He cares about me just as I do about him. Much to my exhilaration, our mutual feelings were proven to be true when we shared our first kiss.

It was a moment of pure bliss. Every color in my sight became brighter, every noise that reached my ears sounded like a symphony, and every scent that wafted through my nose was like an intoxicating fragrance. I never thought I'd experience a moment in which I felt truly alive.

- Katrina S.

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Katrina was pleased to see a text message from Jenna asking to join her on a tour of some of Mystic Falls' historical sights. While the Salvatore already knew about the historical sights, she took the opportunity to spend time with her friend.

She didn't expect a certain Original to join them. Her heartbeat accelerated every time she caught him glancing back at her, a smile gracing their faces as they remembered the events that occurred the previous evening.

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence," Jenna informed Elijah, gesturing to the fence a few feet in front of them.