•|Tired- Namjoon|• 15

Y/n: 15

Namjoon: 25

I was extremely tired after doing so much class work, doing homework for a guy who bullied me into it, and whatnot.

It was approximately 11PM now, and I wanted to sleep, but I had more work.

My other brother's were sleeping, but Namjoon was awake.

I decided to take a short break, I shut down my laptop and went into Namjoon's room.

He was on his phone.

The moment he saw me, he put his phone down on the table beside his bed.

I went over to him and sat next to him.

"Why are you still awake now..your supposed to be asleep.." he said softly.

"I had a lot of homework..and a bully...he made me do all his homework.." I said.

Namjoon lifted me up onto his lap and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'll talk to the principal about giving you a break..I know you've been dealing with a lot lately..and also I'll tell him about the bully..I can't see you tired like this all the time.." he said.

He then softly caressed my hair.

"You can sleep with me okay..?" He said.

"But Namjoon..I still have a lot of homewo--"

"You need to take a break Y/n..you've been depressed lately and dealing with so much from our parents and bullies.. you know I'm here for you..right?" He said softly.

He kissed me on my forehead.

"Thank you Namjoon...I'm lucky to have you by my side.." I said, my eyes almost closing.

"Of course..I promise I'll help you get out of depression.." he said.

My eyelids got heavier.

"You can sleep now Y/n.." he said softly.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his embrace.

He gave me a kiss on my head softly.

||Tired||