•|Suicide- Jin|•15

Y/n: 15

Jin: 27

I'm going to jump off this roof. I don't want to live anymore. I've been bullied enough, abused by my parents enough, ENOUGH. I don't want to experience this anymore. I'm done. People have made it clear enough I shouldn't even have been born. Crystal clear.

I was ready to jump off..I kept my diary on my bed, hoping if it was read after my death I would be understood.

I got ready to jump, that's until I felt someone grab me away from the edge of the roof and pulled me into a hug.

I looked up to see Jin.

He held me tightly not wanting to let go.

He looked at me with concern.

"Y/n..why?..why would you try and do that?" He asked me in a concerned soft voice.

I burst into tears and hugged him back.

I cried on his chest as he caressed my head comforting me in his embrace.

"It's okay..it's okay.." he whispered to me softly.

He kissed me on my forehead.

He immediately took me into the house and brought me to his room.

He sat down on his bed and I sat down next to him.

"Do you want to tell me why you tried to suicide now?" He asked me as he wiped my tears away.

I told him about being abused and bullied and how I just wanted it to end.

Jin pulled me into his embrace.

"I promise I'll fix everything for you, you won't get bullied anymore, and I won't ever let Eomma and Appa abuse you anymore..you should've told me before Y/n.."

"Sorry.." I said.

Jin kissed me on my head.

"It's okay..I promise It's going to be okay..hm?" He said.

I nodded and hugged him back.

||Suicide||