•|Self harm- Jimin|• 14

Y/n: 14

Jimin: 23

Life isn't worth living, you thought, too many expectations, standards too high on yourself..you just didn't feel good enough to live.

You took out a blade from the drawer and was about to cut your wrist with it, like you always did, whenever you felt down, you cut your wrist since you just didn't feel like you were worth it.

That's when someone came into the room, it was Jimin.

"Y/n!! What are you doing?" He said, staring at the blade.

He immediately came over to me and threw the blade out of my hand.

He then pulled me into his embrace.

"What's wrong hm?" He asked me softly.

I felt warm and safe in his embrace, his eyes were filled with concern, suddenly, I started to cry and buried my face in his chest.

"Shhh...Y/n...it's okay..come here.." he said softly, he then lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He then layed my head on his shoulder as I cried.

"It's okay to cry...I'm here..." he said softly.

He rubbed my back gently until I stopped crying.

He softly placed a kiss on my cheek.

Once I stopped crying, he sat down on my bed and placed me onto his lap.

"Let's talk about it now..hm?" He said softly.

I nodded.

"Why were you doing self harm?" He asked softly, wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't feel like I'm worth living I guess.. too many expectations..and standards.." I said, feeling tears coming back into my eyes.

He then placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Who said you aren't worth living hm?..don't be too harsh on yourself Y/n..your perfect just the way you are, you just need to be yourself, the world's expectations can be harsh, I know, but you should just be yourself Y/n.." he said softly, wiping my tears away softly.

He then placed me onto the bed and opened the drawer.

"Y/n..there are so many sharp knifes.." he said.

"I-Im...sorry.." I said.

"It's okay y/n...but you have to promise you won't do this anymore..don't worry..im here to help you.." he said softly, looking at me.

"Let's get rid of these knifes first, hm?" He said, taking the knifes out of the drawer and throwing them into the trashcan next to the door.

He then came and sat next to me.

"No more using sharp objects for self harm hm?" He said softly.

I nodded and hugged him.

He hugged me back softly and kissed both of my cheeks softly.

"I promise I'll help you until you learn life is worth living and your worth living." He said softly.

"Thank you so much Jimin...I.." I was so thankful to be helped to get out of self harm I didn't know what to say.

"Of course Y/n..your my sister..how can I let my sister self harm like this..hm? He said, squeezing me tighter.

I kissed him on the cheek, he smiled.

Thank you Jimin.

||Self harm||

'Even loving myself I need someone else's approval, even now I'm still finding myself, but I don't want to die anymore.' -BTS Love Myself

' -BTS Love Myself