•|Anxiety - Taehyung|• 14

Y/n: 14

Taehyung: 23

Anxiety is something we all hate--we all get this in life sometimes.

But I feel trapped in it.

I have to go to therapy every other day because of it.

Taehyung basically fought for me to get the help I needed..

It was 1 year ago.. :

"eomma!! Appa!! If Y/n needs therapy, we should help--"

"silence Taehyung." ordered Appa.

I stood there behind Taehyung, tears in my eyes.

Taehyung gave me a reassuring look.

"We will not send her to an unnecessary place, she doesn't need it at all. Y/n can handle whatever happens herself." said eomma.

"I didn't say she can't handle it..Y/n is strong..but she needs help with her anxiety right now eomma..so it's best to--"

"Taehyung, stop arguing with your mother, its final, she won't be going." said Appa.

but that day, Taehyung decided to take me to therapy himself, and pay for it himself, despite eomma and Appa's protests.

----------------------------------------------

they fought with him continuously-- but yet he still continued taking me and staying by my side.

I was in his car, sitting in the backseat, he drove the car to the therapist which was around 20-30 minutes away from here.

We entered the room to get a greeting from my therapist who greeted us with a 90- degree bow and a smile.

"Hello Kim Y/n, please take a seat." She said before sitting down on her chair and typing my name onto the computer.

I sat down next to Taehyung.

"So..how have you been feeling this week? better than last week? Did the coping skills work?" She asked me.

I pause for a moment before answering all 3 questions.

"I can't say I've been feeling great-- not better than last week...the coping skills helped me at certain times when--"

The therapist listened to my answers as well as Taehyung.

The therapy session of 1 hour flew by quicky.

we exited the place.

he sat in the drivers seat and I sat in the seat behind him.

"Tae..?" 

"Yes?"

"Do you think I'll ever get better..?" I asked.

"Of course you will Y/n..It's going to take time, but you're going to keep trying and failing, but eventually you will get better one way or the other..I promise Y/n..I'll keep trying everything to get you better."  He said softly.

"But...I keep trying and trying-- I swear I am, but it just doesn't go away, I keep getting more and more anxious, and Eomma and Appa keep telling me its not going to work, then they blame you on it-- and I j-just keep b-becoming a disappointment to t-them everyday.."

Before I know it, I'm crying tears of frustration. 

"Hey, Hey! Take it slow..its going to be okay.." he says softly.

he turns around to me and caresses my cheek warmly.

"It will work one day Y/n.. I'm telling you we will try and fail, but that's how we learn, we will try different ways until you get better, and your not a disappointment at all-- you make me proud all the time, Im proud of you for being strong enough to get through this, to share your feelings with the therapist even when you don't know her so well, I'm proud of you for trying your best no matter what, and remember, if there is something your not comfortable to share with your therapist, you can talk to me, you always can, I'm always here to listen--I'm always here for you, I don't mind being blamed by eomma and Appa at all, I'm doing it for you, I love you, remember that Y/n, I'll always be here for you as your older brother." He says softly while wiping my tears away with his sleeve.

"Thanks Oppa...you've always been there for me..I love you." I said.

He smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

"I know Chocolate isn't an anxiety coping method-- but why don't I get some for you anyway? ᄏᄏ" He says.

"Thanks..ᄏᄏ" 

"Of course my little bear-- the one im always proud of, no matter what."