•|Hallucinations- Jimin|•15

Y/n: 15

Jimin: 24

Hallucinations. I've been seeing them for a while now. Except-- I've never known they were Hallucinations..until today.

I saw a man, not just any man-- my dead father. Yes, my dead father. Impossible.. right? Of course, because it's all a Hallucination, but when I saw him, I didn't know that.

He was trying to hurt me-- yes, hurt me.

He had a knife and he was trying to kill me --

He threatened me-- threatened me not to say a word.

I could feel myself having a panic attack.

I felt like the knife was getting closer.

I shut my eyes in fear.

That's when, I ran. I ran to Jimin's room.

He was chasing me, or at least, it's what I saw.

I ran into his room and shut the door.

"What happened Y/n? Why are--"

I ran to him and hugged him tightly, afraid to let go.

"What happened..hm?" He said, softly hugging me back.

"A-appa I-I see h-him he t-tried to kill m-me and--"

Jimin knew what you were talking about.

He knew all about your Hallucination problem..he just never told you because he didn't want you to be scared or upset about it.

He sighed.

"No Y/n..you already know Appa is dead..and..y-you were.. hallucinating."

"H-hallucinating..?"

Jimin nodded, hugging you tighter and laying your head on his chest.

"You always had a problem where you would see hallucinations..I just never told you..because I k-knew It w-would scare you, make you upset...I-I..."

Jimin's eyes filled with tears and he looked down at you.

"I-Im s-so sorry.." he said rubbing your back gently as tears rolled down his cheeks.

You felt tears roll down your cheeks as well.

Jimin wiped his own tears away.

"Don't cry Y/n..it's going t-to b-be okay..im always going to protect you..from H-hallucinations and real things..I would protect y-you from a-anything.." he said, the last sentence coming out as a whisper.

You wiped your tears away.

"Jimin..you don't have to a-apologize for a-anything..you always kept me safe and comforted me when I was scared...you didn't tell me because you knew it would only scare me..but i-im not scared w-when I have y-you by my side." You said.

he kissed you on your head.

"thank you Y/n.." he said softly.

You kissed him on the cheek.

You felt comforted in his warm embrace.

||Hallucinations||