•|Stressed- Hoseok|• 14

Y/n: 14

Hoseok: 23

Today was tiring, just tiring. Schoolwork was getting harder, and the comments people make about you definitely didn't help, your parents continued putting pressure on you to work harder or you would be sent to boarding school.

You just stayed in your room, sitting on your bed, just not knowing what to do.

Suddenly, the door opened, it was hoseok. "Y/n..can I talk to you..?" He asked, softly. I nodded and he came into the room and sat down onto the bed next to me.

"Y/n..your teacher told me you have a hard time concentrating in class..and you've been getting lower grades lately..is something wrong..?" He asked me softly.

"Hoseok..Appa just keep telling me to work harder in school or he'll send me away to boarding school..I'm trying but the pressure to keep up..."

"They're putting too much pressure on you..right?" He asked softly.

I nodded.

Hoseok then hugged me softly. "People keep making comments about me in class.." "It bothers you and adds to your stress..right?" "Yeah.."

"Don't worry about it Y/n..I'll talk to your teacher about the students, and I will talk to Appa about boarding school..I won't let him send you away...I promise...and you shouldn't be taking so much stress at such a age..remember I'm here for you..right?"

"Thanks Hoseok..I love you.."

"I love you too..make sure to try your best to keep up with schoolwork but don't get so stressed..it's okay to take a break sometimes.." he said.

I hugged him back softly.

||Stressed||