•|Cheater-Jimin|• 15

Y/n: 15

Jimin: 24

"He's a cheater Y/n.." Jimin said, showing me the photos of my boyfriend and another girl making out in a park.

"I-I.." I didn't know how to reply..me and him have made so many promises together, to die together, to live together, to get married one day...and now...he was cheating on me?

It hurt too much to know, I just ran up to my room and shut the door. I immediately sent the photos to my boyfriend, and wrote "we're done!" In capital letters. My boyfreind called me a minute later.

"Well..so you've found out, huh?" He asked though the phone.

"Yes, I did.." I replied.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

"Well..I don't care if we break up, I don't want you anymore, you don't dress up enough, you barely wear makeup..your too low-standard for me now.. " he said.

I started to cry hard.

"Stop crying like a baby, I can hear you, and yes, I know I broke all those promises I made, but they were fake, I might as well admit it since you've found out already, your too low standard, always remember that for the rest of your life." He said, before cutting the call.

I sat on my bed and cried.

Jimin was peeking through the door, he had heard everything, including what my now ex- boyfriend had said about me, as I put it all on speaker by accident.

Jimin immediately entered the room and sat next to me.

He lifted me up and placed me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me softly.

"Y/n..don't cry..your not low- standard at all..you deserve so much better than him...you'll find the right person one day, I'm sure, remember I'm here and as your brother, I support you no matter what and I'll always love you.." he said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

He then rubbed my back gently and laid my head on his shoulder.

He then softly wiped my tears away.

I stopped crying when he made funny faces and I started to laugh.

"See, your not crying anymore.." He said, smiling at me.

He then softly gave me a kiss on my head.

I smiled and hugged him back softly.

||Cheater||