•|Argument- Jin|• 17

Y/n: 17

Jin: 29

I was going home so late, why? My 'freind' decided to frame me for a crime at 11PM at night, the pain of being betrayed, I had tears in my eyes, and now at 3AM..I was finally able to prove myself innocent, none of my brother's knew about this, but I had sent Jin a text I'd be back..but I was super late..

I knocked on the door and Jin immediately opened the door and I came inside. "Do you know how late it is?" He said, in a cold, angry voice. "I.." "WHERE WERE YOU?" He yelled. He came over to me angrily. He suddenly slapped me hard.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU? YOU CAME HOME THIS LATE AT NIGHT..." he yelled.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED JIN!" I yelled, holding my cheek in pain from the slap.

"SHUT UP Y/N, YOU WORRIED ME SO MUCH..." he yelled.

He was more angry then he'd ever been at me.

I felt tears sting my eyes, thinking about the betrayal and how angry Jin was at me.

I started crying and ran up to my room.

I closed the door and cried sitting on the bed, my head buried in my legs, my tears falling onto my knees. My eyes and nose became red from crying.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"..can I come in...?" Jin asked softly.

I cried harder, not responding.

Jin came into the room and sat next to me on the bed.

"Listen..Y/n..Im so sorry.." he said.

He then placed me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly while my tears still poured onto my knees.

"Look up at me..." he said softly.

I hesitated and stayed in place.

Jin then lifted my chin up softly.

"Im sorry..I was so worried about you..." he said softly, he then caressed my cheek which he slapped.

"It hurt..didn't it?" He asked softly.

I nodded through tears.

"Im sorry Y/n..I didn't mean to slap you..I was just worried.. " he said softly, wiping my tears away.

I stopped crying and hugged Jin tightly.

He started to stroke my hair softly.

"Can you tell me why you were late..hm?" He asked softly before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I felt tears coming back into my eyes.

Jin noticed them.

"Don't cry...you can tell me.." he said, laying my head on his shoulder.

I then told him about being framed.

He then held me tighter in his arms.

"Im so sorry for slapping you and yelling at you without knowing..." he said, looking at me with guilt In his eyes.

"It's okay.." I said.

"Im sorry she betrayed you like this...she's awful for framing you, forget about her..don't cry about her..hm?" He said softly.

I nodded and hugged him tighter.

He then kissed both of my cheeks softly.

"I love you.." he said.

"I love you too Jin.." I replied, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

||Argument||