•|Mixed Emotions- Yoongi|• 14

Y/n: 14

Yoongi: 25

You weren't feeling good today, just tired of so much at once..you didn't even know why, maybe you felt tired of being bullied...you just had mixed feelings.

You then went into Yoongi's room, not knowing what else to do.

You entered his room, he was working on his computer, he didn't notice you entered.

You laid on his bed and took a pillow and clutched it tightly.

You looked out the window, watching the heavy rain pour.

Your body felt heavy and tired.

You then started to cry, getting tired of everything.

You then cried onto the pillow, trying not to sniffle so yoongi wouldn't hear you cry.

Yoongi heard your soft muffled sobs through the pillow and turned around.

"Y/n?" He called softly, coming towards you.

He sat on the bed.

"Are you crying..?" He asked, stroking your hair softly.

You sat up and put the pillow down, your head was hung low and tears were nonstop pouring down your cheeks.

He then softly pulled you into his embrace.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?..hm?" He asked softly, still stroking your hair to comfort you.

"I-I don't know...I just feel like I'm n-not good enough.. getting upset for no reason...I just don't k-know..." you said through tears.

Yoongi warmly embraced you and rubbed your back gently.

"Ah..your having mixed emotions...getting upset for no reason...and feeling like you aren't good enough..it's happened to me before, I know it feels awful, doesn't it?"

You nodded.

"It's okay...I'm here for you, and your good enough, it's okay to get tired of it all sometimes..." he said, wiping your tears away gently.

"Thanks Yoongi.." you said, sniffling.

"Of course Y/n, Just remember it's okay to have these feelings sometimes, and it's okay to cry, alright?" He said softly.

You nodded and fell asleep in his embrace moments later.

'You know those days when your sad for no reason, your body's heavy, everyone in front of you seems busy and competitive.'- BTS 0:00

'- BTS 0:00