•|Comfort-Jimin|• 13

Y/n: 13

Jimin: 22

Everything seemed tiring for you today, you've hid this feeling for a while now, you knew you were young, just 13, but couldn't help but feel like you weren't 13.

Normal 13 year olds don't go through all this stress.. right?..Wrong!

You just felt messed up.

So much happened so fast...your grandmother died a few days ago, your father had an argument with your mother yesterday, you ended your freindship with your best freind today, you also got bullied today..you had so much classwork today..

Ugh!

I'm so tired!!

I even got a low score on the math test today, and you had tons of homework, your teacher yelled at you, and whatnot.

Wow...I'm tired just rethinking all of that.

I'm so annoyed at everything...

I was so tired and exhausted and felt like crying.

I flopped myself onto my bed and sat down on it.

I then read a text message from my ex-best freind, the one I ended freindship with today.

Her name was Ara.

Ugh..I forgot to delete her contact number..

___________________________________________
Ara

Ara: well, since this is over, enjoy your life without me, you can continue growing pimples and new skin diseases, yuck.. then, you can go cry about it. Here's how you can live your life without me, be grateful for the information and I hate you! Bye Y/n!

[This contact has blocked you]
_____________________________________________________________

I felt a tear pour down my cheek, I had shared my insecurities with her, and now she was making fun of them herself.

Suddenly, I heard the door softly creak open.

It was Jimin.

I got up and was about to leave the room, when Jimin grabbed my wrist softly.

"Y/n..? Are you okay..? You seem like you've been feeling down lately.." he said softly.

He then noticed my tear.

He then peaked over at my phone and read the message.

Jimin looked slightly angry and annoyed, and also concerned.

"Y/n..don't believe what she says, it doesn't matter what your skin looks like, your my little sister, Y/n, with a bright personality, and she can shine bright as her own person, and she's beautiful no matter what." Jimin said, softly caressing my hair.

He then wiped my tear away gently.

I put my phone down on the side table.

He then warmly pulled me into his embrace.

I hugged him back and started to cry silently on his chest while he caressed hair gently.

"And..don't cry about these things, your beautiful the way you are Y/n, your skin doesn't matter, your beautiful inside out, we all know that." He said, rubbing my back gently.

He then kissed me on my forehead softly.

He then wiped my tears away.

"Don't worry Y/n..if you need comfort, im here.." he said softly.

"Thanks Jimin..today was so tiring for me..so much happened..grandma's death..our parents fighting...my best freind" I said.

Jimin kissed both of my cheeks softly.

"I know it can all be tiring sometimes..but im here for you..hm?" He said softly.

I nodded and hugged him back softly.

||Comfort||