Everything back to the old

(Short info. So since some had written that for them it goes too fast. I try to do something slow)

꧁ ⸺ ꧂

With a wince I woke up and looked around. What happened? I noticed that I was in my bed and no longer at the window. I rubbed my eyes in amazement. No one else was there but me. Memories came back to me and I shook my head. Oh man, what am I doing here? I asked myself critically and stood up.

I tried to open the door, but of course it was locked. It was worth a try. Sighing I went into my small bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Yes, by now I knew that this is what they call it. My face and body were decorated with bruises. Carefully I ran my fingers over the plasters on my cheek. The scenario of yesterday came into my head. In my mind's eye, I saw Miles doctoring me and being.... well, being good to me. I remembered that I would be alone all day today. How boring what should I do with myself? There is nothing here. But there was one good thing. I didn't have to go into the forest with them again. So slowly hung me namely to the throat out.

...

For hours now I sat on my bed, then sometimes on my chair or lay on the floor. I was already so bored. I prayed to Eywa and danced to music I imagined in my head. I felt so silly.

I had my head resting on my arm and this in turn on the table. I tapped the wood with my index finger in rhythm. Until the door managed to open. Awakened I looked to this. Finally something happened. "Y/n come with me you will have dinner in the canteen tonight." A sky person had entered the room. "Excuse me? In a what?" I asked, confused. The man rolled his eyes and nodded his head towards the exit. "Just come then I'll show you." "But I'm never allowed out of here." "You are today." The man replied and made an inviting hand gesture. Determined, I stood up and followed him.

As we walked through the halls he started talking again. "And don't even try to leave, okay? It's all locked up anyway." I didn't say anything and walked silently behind him. A little later I heard distant voices. A lot of them. "So here we are." He stepped to the side and with a wave of his arm presented me the huge hall. I looked around. It was noisy. Sky people of all shapes and colors were walking, eating and sitting everywhere. Many tables stood around the room and it smelled unpleasant. I couldn't even describe what those smells were. I contorted my face and the man next to me laughed. "You'll have to get used to that. For now, though, find a seat and just sit down." Listlessly, he sighed. "Since it's your first time here, I'll get your food for once." A little tense, I nodded as I continued to survey the hall. "Go on." "Oh okay." Intimidated, I walked into the crowd. I had never seen so many sky people in one spot. I felt uncomfortable and watched. Again, I looked uncertainly at the man in the back. He formed a 'go ahead' with his lips and twirled his hands restlessly.

I took a deep breath and gathered all my courage. My goodness y/n you'll be able to manage this. How old are you? Determined, I ran through the crowd and was jostled on the side. "Hey, watch out!" One of them shouted. Pissed off, I wanted to shoot back but she was already gone. I hurried and looked for a free place.

And there it was a free and even for me quite alone table in the last but one corner. Quickly I went to it. My gaze wandered again through this canteen? That was its name, wasn't it? I still saw only sky people everywhere. Until I noticed a hidden table at the edge of the building. I would recognize these blue figures anywhere. Na'vi or rather avatars. They were people I didn't know but among them I could spot Miles' soldiers. Among others Lyle. A chill ran through my whole body when I saw him. His face was completely covered with swellings and bruises. I almost felt sorry for him.

I must have looked like a statue because the bald man's gaze suddenly fell on me. I narrowly escaped a heart attack when our eyes met. Shortly he stopped and examined my body. Then a deprecating expression flitted across his face and he looked away again. I exhaled and sat down in my seat.

I waited and waited until the man from before came with a board in his hand. He placed it on the table in front of me. "Here's your food." With that he took his leave again and I was alone. Hesitantly, I leaned over this and sniffed it. Disgusted, I shook my head. What kind of food is this again? I poked around in it and tasted it. It tasted better than it smelled - I have to hand it to it. Hungry, I started to eat it because I had no other choice anyway.

Some time passed as I looked up and looked around the room again. Then suddenly my eyes caught on something. I saw how Quaritch had entered the room. He had not seen me and was walking to his soldiers, also with a board in his hand. I eyed him. He still had a black eye.

I tracked his figure until he sat down at the foot of what I call the Avatar table. I saw Lyle just staring straight ahead, looking absent. Then Miles spotted me. I held my breath. For a brief moment, so that I barely recognized it, he eyed me with a cold expression. But then he dropped his gaze from me and ignored my being there. He turned to his people and began to eat.

Astonished I also looked away. What was that?

...

I was picked up again by the same guy and led to my room. Halfway there, I stopped. "What is it?" he asked. "I really need to go to the bathroom." As friendly as I could, I put on my best face. I didn't have to go that urgently, but I wanted to see something else today besides the cafeteria and my room. "We'll be right there." I pressed my lips together and pretended it was really necessary. "My god then go. Around the corner there and then into the left door. There's a small space in between and then three doors. You take the one on the right that's for women. The one in the middle is for divers and the one on the left is for men. Got it?" Completely confused, I nodded.

When I was around the corner I started to think. So now he had meant I should turn left? I opened the door and saw three more in front of me. Yes, that is correct. Damn but which one was it again? Next to each door was a sign, but I could not interpret the signs. For a moment I stood rooted to the spot until I shrugged and took the leftmost door.

What is this here? Some doors, some small some large, lined up. Across from them was a huge mirror on the wall with five sinks underneath. Clueless, I looked around. "Hello?" I asked cautiously and quietly, but no one answered. I looked at myself in the mirror for a brief moment. I didn't have much more time because I heard a noise. I was startled when one of the many larger doors opened.

I turned around and looked up into Miles' face. I couldn't get a word out. Must have been the wrong door I had chosen. "What are you doing in here." His dark voice rang out. He was cold. Colder than usual. A twinge ran through my torso. "Uh- I- Um-." That was all that came out of my mouth. "Get out!" He commanded in a tone that scared me a little. Stooped, I quickly ran to the door. I saw him following me snidely.

Once outside, I turned to him again, but he slammed the door in my face. I stared at it in horror. What is going on? Now I didn't have to go to the bathroom anymore and walked back with my head down.

...

The door lock clicked behind me and I was trapped in my room again. Shocked, I sat down on my bed. What is going on? I'm not some object he could treat as he pleased!

...

Pissed off, I lay down. Well, if that's how it is. Then he will see what he gets out of it. Annoyed, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

꧁ ⸺ ꧂

//ts ts ts what he allows himself😪 (1488 words)//