chapter eleven

Eliana's POV:

"Eliana? Are you okay?"
I stood crying in front of my confused mother at the front door and shook my head strongly, hugging her afterwards. I needed that strength.
What happened made me weak.
I had to save myself and accepted his suggestion, if the hate wasn't going on I would've said no.
"I'm sorry." I whispered sobbing, feeling her stroking my hair.
It reminded me of the time when I was little.
"I'll make you something to drink, sit in the kitchen."
"Is papa there?" i stopped her, biting my lip nervously.
She shook her head with a smile, which is why I went straight into the house and did what my mother said.
My legs felt like pudding and I felt so sick that I even had the urge to throw up.
"Tell me what happened." she said as she placed a cup of tea in front of me and sat down as well.
From that point on I didn't stop myself and really told her everything that had happened in the last few days.
About Pablo, about the hate from his fans, Mateo and my feelings.
I felt freer after everything and exhaled with relief when my mother held my hand.
"I don't know how to live with this now. Among the public, I'm officially the girlfriend of a footballer."
I sobbed.
"But you do that for yourself so you won't be hated anymore. You don't have to be good with Pablo, it's enough if you show it in public.
You can do it, believe me. And I'm proud of you."
With a smile she hugged me and we stayed like this for a few minutes while I cried in her arms.
After the conversation I was already in bed, unfortunately wide awake and tried to distract myself with Mukbang videos.
Before I was about to click on another video, a message from Pablo appeared.

Pablo
𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎?

Eliana
𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢?

Pablo
𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜/𝚠𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎?

Eliana
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎

Pablo
.... 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚝 𝟾

Now I have to search for a dress and spend hours preparing myself for this dinner.
I would like to embarrass him, but not among these football players.
In the end I actually fell asleep with a little hope that the day will be better.

After my early shift, which started at 6am, I headed straight into the city with Christina to buy a dress.
The dresses I have in my closet didn't fit for dinner.
As we made our way into the city, I explained everything that happened with Pablo and nodded understandably as she looked at me with an open mouth.
At a clothing store, I answered the questions she had while trying on different dresses and was satisfied with one after about 20 minutes.
It was a black long evening dress that was tight on my skin and the best part is, you can fully see my back.
"You're so going to blow him away!" exclaimed Christina overjoyed and took out her phone to take some pictures of me.
After the helpful meeting Christina helped me at home to do my hair and make up.
She didn't do anything with my natural curls, it's weird since she always liked it straightened.

And so the time went faster than expected.
I was already at the front door in the house, thanked her after a goodbye and went out, when Pablo texted me that I can come.
He was sitting in the car with Pedro, so I greeted them both with a big smile.
"Aren't you going to get in?"
"I have a car, I can follow you." I provoked Pablo and got into my car with a grin.
From a distance I saw him shake his head with a smile, he looked at me the last time and drove off.

-
the worst and most boring chapter I've ever wrote, I'm sorry :/