chapter five

Eliana's POV:

With wide eyes, I stood in front of him with the cake on my hand and couldn't say a word.
It was him.
The one from the store.
He's the...the brother of Aurora?!
"It's rude not to answer, Madame." he said with a cheeky grin.
My need to throw the cake in his face is strong.
"What are you doing here?" it was the only thing I could answer and I would beat myself up for it.
After all, I already figured it out that he's the brother, why am I still asking?!
He just laughed, quickly looked behind and came closer to me with his face.
"It's an honor to meet you. You look very pretty with that dress, by the way." he whispered in my ear and held the way to the house.
I didn't know what to say or do.
I felt mixed emotions in my body, especially in my stomach.
He just smiled as I entered Aurora's house and went straight to her, seeing that she was with the others.
I completely forgot that there were many more.
"Ah, there you are!" Lily called out happily and hugged me as a greeting, which the others did as well.
I wished Aurora a happy birthday, gave her the homemade cake and spent time with her and her friends.

Since the guy from the store and probably his friend were sitting in the living room, I managed to distract myself and have fun.
Until the time came when we were all together and Aurora cut the birthday cake.
However, her brother was fortunately not next to me but his friend.
"I don't think we know each other at all." he addressed me with a nice smile and raised his hand.
"Pedro."
"Eliana." I answered him with the same smile and accepted his hand with a shake.
"You look great, Eliana." he complimented me and laughed as my cheeks turned a little red.
I just thanked him and turned back to watch Aurora.
It was kinda weird, but he's very nice and polite.
After cutting the cake, everyone took a piece and meanwhile also ate most of the snacks that were brought.
I also got many compliments from my cake, which made me feel more than good.
"How are you?"
Rolling my eyes, I looked over at him and recognized the guy whose name I still didn't know.
It was something with P I'm sure.
"It's funny that you can talk to my friend, but not to me." he laughed, which made me a little angry.
He also thinks he's funny.
"Yeah well at least he didn't go stupid on me in the store like you did." I countered back, crossing my arms as he sat down next to me.
"I just thought you were an employee." He shrugged. "Didn't know you could be so aggressive."
"And I didn't know you were so childish. How old are you? Nine?"
"Eighteen but thanks." he mumbled and came a little closer to me again, but this time I pushed him away a little.
"How old are you?" he asked, pretending not to annoy me.
"We're the same age."
He looked surprised and sat a little closer that our legs were already touching.

"My name is Pablo, what's your name pretty lady?" he tried to show himself from the best side, making himself only more silly.
"Ask your friend, he knows." I provoked Pablo and came closer to him this time.
He just grinned and touched my knee with his fingertip.
"Very kind of you, Eliana." Word by word he became quieter and quieter, no longer looking at me but now at my lips.
As I was getting uncomfortable I looked at him for the last time and with goosebumps went out of the living room.
Pablo... I knew that his name began with a P.
It was getting a bit late, most of the people had already gone home and the only ones left were Aurora's mother, Pablo, Lily, Pedro and me.
I got along very well with Pedro and especially with Aurora.
I was afraid before the party that she wouldn't like me, but it looks like I was wrong.
Since I really enjoyed being with them, I ended up being the only one with the guys who were still at Aurora's house.
I have to say, Pablo and Pedro are really funny and it's also fun to be with them.

Since it was already a bit too late for me, I drank my last sip of champagne and finally packed my things.
"It was really a pleasure to meet you, Eliana." Aurora hugged me as a goodbye in the living room.
I could only say the same.
Before I left, I went to the kitchen to take my phone until Pablo stood in front of me.
"I have something to ask you. So... I honestly think you're very pretty and cute and the first impression of me is not that great now.
But I need you to do me a favor..."
"I need you to be my girlfriend!"