chapter seventeen

Eliana's POV:

I took a few days off from work to get some rest from the stress and focus on myself.
Although I tried to distract myself as often as I can,
I couldn't escape the pain and lay on my bed, drained of energy.
Pedro and other colleagues of Pablo texted me because they wanted to know what was going on with my "boyfriend", but I replied that I didn't know.
I didn't want to communicate with anyone, Raphinha on the other hand made me text with him for thirty minutes, just to see if I wanted to come to their training.

Raphinha
𝙾𝚑, 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.

Eliana
𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Raphinha
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢? 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚡, 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊, 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐...

Eliana
𝙴𝚡? 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚡?

Raphinha
𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟾 𝚙𝚖.

Unbelievable.
His actions are getting worse and worse.
I directly told Christina about it and put my phone aside when she said I should go there as well.
On the one hand I wanted to see it, but on the other hand I didn't want to go.
Why is he meeting with his ex anyway?
I finally decided to go just to see what they were doing and then got dressed an hour before.
Nervousness spread through my body as I left the house and made my way to town.
After 20 minutes, I saw him with her.
He had his face covered and yet I could see him from a distance.
They were talking, laughing, having a coffee together. He is such an ass.
Tears formed in my eyes and even though I tried to blink them away, a few flowed down my cheek.
His ex, Valeria, suddenly looked over at me and tapped him inconspicuously, causing him to turn in my direction. Shit.
I quickly left from the place and ran into a crowd of people in the city, hoping he wouldn't find me.

A few people recognized me in the crowd, took pictures with me, but fortunately left me alone afterwards.
I didn't want to hide from Pablo all the time, so I also left from the city center and sat on a bench in a park.
Without my bag with the most important things inside I never run out of the house, so I took out my headphones and a sketchbook to get a clear head.
I took to drawing a slightly older woman from a distance giving breadcrumbs to the pigeons.
It's unusual to see something like that already late in the evening, however it's cute and would fit the drawing perfectly.
"Ulala, didn't know you were such a natural in drawing."
A familiar voice startled me from behind and with a smiling, but also shocked, face I looked backwards, to Emiliano.
When I was with Matteo, I met Emiliano and other guys, who are in fact the friends of him.
We hugged as a greeting and talked about all the things that have happened in our lives as he sat down next to me.
Of course, he also asked about Pablo, but I pretended that nothing had happened between us.
"It's a little late, but would you like to go to a bar with my mate right now? You already know each other."
"You mean Paulo?"
"Yes our famous soccer player."
"Sure."