chapter seven

Eliana's POV:

With a very bad mood I woke up from my short sleep and hid under the covers, because the sun bothered me.
The fact that I have late shift today doesn't make me very happy.
And I still got up heavily from bed and did my morning routine until I finally sat and was on my cell phone again.
When I was about to watch a series, I was spammed by my friend, Christina, with messages and clicked confused on it.

Christina
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢??
𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙!!!
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚊?!

Eliana
𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?

Christina

𝙳𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝!!!

With wide eyes, I jumped up from the chair and stared at the screen.
Here we are... This is not good.
This is not good at all.

Christina
𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜?!
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝? 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜!!

Yeah that's the worst thing.
Mateo. The guy that, before we got together, wouldn't let go of me until I accepted him.
He tried everything to spend time with me.
Even if it's just for a few minutes.
So far he is still romantic and respectful, yet we have to keep the relationship a secret because of my father.
And although I never showed it to him openly,
I really liked him.
Only now I didn't know what to do. Everyone is on social media, even my parents, and if my dad finds out, I'm screwed.
What would Mateo's reaction be?
So I can calm Christina down, I texted her that I will handle it and tell her everything later, after that I dialed Lily's number.
"Hey, I hope you're okay. I was wondering if I could have Pablo's number?"
"How cool, Aurora already asked me if I could give her your number since he asked." she said laughing.
My heart beat even faster.
Now he was asking for my number.
"Did you give it to her?" I asked cautiously, inwardly hoping she didn't.
"Yes of course, you guys got along well. Maybe there will be more."
I could rip her hair out for that.
After just thanking her, I hung up and threw my phone on the bed with full anger.

To somehow pass my time I found myself in a small café for a coffee and cake, trying to distract myself.
But it obviously didn't work.
I saw the picture with us in the park everywhere.
On Instagram, TikTok, news and worst of all on Twitter.
Pablo's fans are crazy, they insult me in the most brutal way although they don't even know me and after a few minutes I see that some of them found my Instagram account.
It's not a good idea for me to be out in public at all.
I don't feel good at all. I could puke.
All this hate they give me, I don't even deserve it.
If only they knew how stupid their favorite player is.
I suddenly felt like I was being watched from every angle, which made me feel warm. A little too warm.
It's better to go.
Since I had already paid from the beginning, I packed up my things and disappeared as quickly as I could.
"Isn't that the girl with Gavi?"
"I saw her on Instagram just yesterday."
They recognized me.
I couldn't help but just look to the back as I kept walking. Better said already running.
Just as I was about to turn, I slammed into a hard shoulder and fell to the ground, not concentrating on my balance at all.
If that's a psycho fan then that's it for me.
"Eliana, are you okay?"

[A/N]
birthday chapter 2 izanaslove