𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

"Eeekkk... needles... so scary!" Anya exclaimed, with a troubled expression on her face. She shut her eyes and turned her head the other way. As the doctor injected the needle into her skin, she sunk her teeth into Damian's skin. "AHHHHHHH!" They both screamed at the same time. "All done!" The doctor said nervously as he put a band-aid on her. He didn't expect Anya to do THAT.  "Um, here's a band-aid, you look like you need it too," The doctor spoke awkwardly and handed him a limited edition Bondman band-aid.

Damian applied the thing to his arm and sighed. "SHOCK! ANYA WANTS A BONDMAN BAND-AID!" Anya screamed with envy filling her insides. Without thinking, she scraped the band-aid off of his skin quickly and put it on her. "OWWW! MY HAIRS ON MY ARM!" Damian screamed. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SHRIMP HEAD?!" Damian screamed angrily. "Oh, relationship problems..." The doctor muttered to himself and guided them out of the room.

Damian started chasing her for the band-aid back, as if they were children. "Never!" Anya screamed and ran to the frozen aisle. Brittany followed them, and gave them I good stare. "Mark my words Foreign, I'll get rid of you!! HAHAA!!" Brittany laughed to herself, proud of her 'cool, awesome, and funny' joke. "After all, I'm just so pretty," she said, complimenting herself and curling her hair. She looked at the happy 'couple' one last time and walked away, backwards so she could feel cool.

"Yay, Anya was achieved the Bondman band-aid!" Anya screamed and held the item up high. Damian sighed and noticed an old woman looking at them with an odd expression. "Ma'am I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, you're disrupting people in the Croger aisle," some tall manager guy said. "Okay, bye-bye!" she yelled, took Damian's hand, and left.

After they exited the building, Damian sighed and said, "Great, you got us kicked out of the building." He flicked her forehead lightly. "Ow," she said cutely and put two hands on her forehead.

Damian's thoughts ~ AHHHHHHH SHE'S TOO ADORABLE~ I JUST WANNA PLANT MY LIPS ON HE-

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP!!!" Damian screamed out of the blue, which made Anya flinch. "S-second son, are you okay...?" Anya stuttered quietly. "U-UM THAT WASN'T TO YOU IT WAS TO... UMM, THAT OLD LADY OVER THERE!" Damian quickly said, and pointed to some lady pushing a shopping cart. "Sy-on boy, chi-chi always told me that it's rude to point," Anya mentioned as she pushed his arm down.

"THATS MY GIRL!!!" Loid screamed, watching them from the camera. Suddenly, the screen turned black. "DARN IT, IT CUT OFF!" Loid yelled once again. "Loid-san, I'll get you some more medicine, you don't seem like your normal self..." Yor spoke sadly.

"WHATEVER! YOU'RE STILL A SHRIMP HEAD!" Damian exclaimed, crossed his arms and looked away. "Sy-on boy looks so red," Anya mentioned, then started to giggle.

"ANYA-CHAN?" Becky screamed across the parking lot and ran over to them. "Ohhh, I see how it is~" Becky squealed, and exclaimed, "I'm gonna borrow Anya-chan for the whole day!" Anya's eyes widened but she didn't resist and waved to Damian a goodbye. He just stood there like a statue. "Anya got a flu shot almost by herself," Anya stated proudly and put her hands on her hips. "That's great Anya-chan, let's go to my house!" Becky exclaimed and entered the limousine.

                                 ༺☆༻

When they got there, Becky took off her shoes quickly and ran up to her room. She flipped a few pages on the magazine and said, "Aha!" Anya tilted her head in confusion and asked, "What are we doing here Becky?" "I'm gonna teach you how to make out!" Becky stated confidently and showed her a picture of a couple kissing. "Make... out?" Anya asked. "Yep, introducing the Beginner Kisser Machine 1.0!!" Becky yelled, and whipped a red blanket off of the mannequin. "And, technically it doesn't steak your first kiss because it isn't real! Cool right?" Becky squealed.

"Anya just wants peanuts," she said and gave Becky and lame look. "Don't be a party pooper!" Becky said, and pushed her near the mannequin. She turned it on. "Hello, I am the Kisser Machine 1.0, I will now teach you how to kiss," the machine said in a robotic voice. "First part your mouth slightly, then lightly press on the lips."

"Let's practice," the robotic voice said as it leaned in to kiss Anya. She kissed the machine, hoping it'll taste like peanuts. "Step two, put hands on the chest, step three, use tongue but go slowly, step five sit on the person, step six take off your clot-" the machine lectured. "ANDDD THAT'S ENOUGH," Becky yelled and turned off the mannequin.

Becky's thoughts ~ Time to teach Damian how to make out as well...

"What was the robot thing going to say?" Anya asked innocently. "Oh, um, it just said take off your ummm WASHCLOTH!" Becky said nervously. Anya tilted her head, but the aroma of peanuts made her forget what she was confused about. "PEANUTS!" Anya screamed and ran downstairs.

"Waku Waku! Where's it coming from?" Anya questioned with excitement. Anya sniffed it out and ran outside. There, she saw a tall person in a black suit. The person covered her mouth with a cloth and held her close. "MMMH, MMMH!" Anya screamed, but it was muffled. "Shhhhh, go to sleep now," the low voice whispered in her ear. Eventually, she became tired and passed out. "Hehehe, oh Foreign~ You don't know who you're messing with~" The person whispered again and walked away from Becky's front door.