𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Anya's house

"Chi-chi, haha, I have exciting news!" Anya squealed happily while holding up the necklace. Loid and Yor walked over to Anya, and she showed them the item. "Sy-on boy gave this to me!" Anya exclaimed joyfully. "W-what?!" Loid screamed, almost turning white.

Loid's thoughts ~ This situation is too unusual...Why would Damian give Anya a cockroach necklace? Is it possible that it contains a hidden camera because Desmond found out MY SECRET IDENTITY?! Well two can play that game! I'll give Anya a bracelet and tell her to give it to Damian and install a hidden camera in it!

"This can only be the work of... THE DESMONDS!" Loid yelled hysterically, with wide eyes and a weird pose. Anya and Yor looked at him like he was crazy, and he was, and they sat there in silence for a few seconds. Loid cleared his throat and apologized sincerely. "Shoot, this is the first time I've lost my cool," Loid muttered to himself.

"Anya, you should give him a present back," Loid said, smiling widely. "You're right chi-chi! I'll get him a-" Anya tried to say, but was cut off. "NO! I'LL GET HIM A PRESENT AND YOU GIVE IT TO HIM!" Loid screamed like he was out of his mind. "Loid-san are you okay? Are you sick?" Yor asked with concern and walked closer to him. "A-AH, YES OF COURSE! I JUST FEEL A BIT TIRED!" Loid stuttered out an excuse. "Oh Loid-san... you're burning up," Yor muttered as she put her hand on his forehead, which made him blush.

Out of nowhere, Yor started panicking, and picked up Loid bridal style. "Yor-san, w-what are you doing?!" Loid exclaimed at Yor, for it was such an odd situation. "Shh, say no more! Stay here," she said as she threw Loid on the couch, which made him flinch. He put his hand of his head and screamed, "OUCH!" Anya tried to ask if he was okay, but Yor's screams echoed throughout the apartment. "OH, I'M SO SORRY FOR BUSTING YOUR HEAD LOID-SAN! I'LL GET AN ICEPACK AND MEDICATION RIGHT AWAY!!" Yor exclaimed and scurried out the door.

"Chi-chi, are you okay," Anya said with a blank expression and put her hand where the pain hurts. "Y-yeah, don't worry about me Anya," Loid said, then proceeded to pass out on the couch. Suddenly, Loid flinched awake and yelled, "WAIT! THE GIFT!" He grabbed a hammer, wrench, brown food coloring, and a mini camera. Loid ran to his room and pounding could be heard. Thirty minutes later he finally left the room. "Anya, make sure to give this to Damian Desmond," Loid stated and firmly placed a cockroach charm in Anya's hands.

Anya nodded while keeping her eyes on the tv screen, indicating how she didn't pay attention what he just said. All of a sudden, Yor slammed the door open, ran up to Loid and pinned him on to ground. She shoved a spoon with medicine in his mouth and said, "Eat this! It'll make you feel better!" She harshly slammed the icepack on Loid's head which made him pass out. "Oh, Loid-san already fell asleep from the medicine! How cute!" Yor smiled, and Anya just stared at her like she was a lunatic, to which she was.

Anya decided that she had enough and went to her room. There, she made a homemade gift box. The next morning as she got off the bus, Becky greeted her. "Anya made sy-on boy a present," Anya stated, proud of her work and showed Becky the homemade gift box. "Erm... that's great Anya-chan," Becky said, awkwardly smiling. The box was ugly and falling apart. Then she opened the box, Becky put her hand on her mouth and looked at it in disgust, as if she were staring at a womanizer.

"Sy-on boy!" Anya screamed joyfully while waving at Damian. He turned red, walked up to her, and muttered, "WHAT?" She twirled gracefully, and spoke, "Anya got you a present because you gave me one!" She took out box and showed him the present box. It was the most hideous thing in the universe, but Damian'a filter made it look perfect. Until, that is, he opened the gift.

Damian's thoughts ~ STUBBY LEGS GOT ME A GIFT?! D-D-D-DOES SHE LIKE ME TOO? IS THIS AN AFFECTION OF LOVE?! Oh, the things I would do to you... That cute, round face, oh and those plump pink lips... WAIT WHY AM I THINKING THIS WAY?!

Damian shook his head furiously to try to get rid of those lewd thoughts. "Sy-on boy?" Anya asked with innocent eyes. "I-I DON'T WANT THIS! WHAT IS THIS? A COCKROACH BRACELET?! WHO EVEN GIVES OUT INSECT JEWELRY!" He screamed, causing a ruckus because of this confused emotions. Anya looked at him with big, dreary eyes. "S-second son doesn't like it?" she asked quietly. A tear ran down her soft cheeks.

Damian quickly realized that he lashed out on Anya on accident. "I'm S-S-S-SORRY! I didn't mean what I said, I j-just got mad for no reason," he said, trying to reason out with her. But she kept on crying, until he kissed her on the forehead. 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ. Everyone gasped and the chatter fell silent. Anya's mouth widened from the kiss. His lips felt soft on her skin. "It feels like chi-chi's kiss!" Anya exclaimed, putting her hand on her forehead. "Anya wants you to do it again," she said, smiling with a pink tint on her cheeks.

"I-ITS WASN'T A LOVE KISS Y-YOU!" Damian exclaimed while sweating, and ran away. Unfortunately, he tripped on the edge of the water fountain, and fell. Everyone laughed while walking to class.

"Hey Yor-san, don't you have a bad feeling? I feel like someone, oh I don't know, likes my daughter," Loid mentioned, laying on the couch.

"Loid-san, you're just sick, don't worry!" Yor spoke, while giving him a smile.