𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

Damian caught up to Anya and she opened the door. "Finally, you showed up!" Becky screamed right their faces. "AHHHHH!" Damian yelled in a feminine way and jumped into Anya's arms. She quickly dropped him and gave him a look of disappointment. "Anya thinks that Sy-on boy is a scaredy cat!" 

"S-shut your ugly fat mouth! What do you know y-you commoner!" Damian exclaimed and blushed in embarrassment. Becky let out a giggle and took Anya's hand to lead her into the huge house.

Damian's thoughts ~ WHAT? THAT'S NOT FAIR, I WANNA HOLD HANDS WITH ANYA! W-WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?! Soooo, you like her then that's what your saying. NO I WAS JUST KIDDING!!

Sparks surrounded the dog, indicating that he heard something he wasn't supposed to. "Borf!" The dog exclaimed as his eyes widened in shock. The fluffy dog started becoming overprotective and let's just say Damian never saw the light of the day again.
"Anya, this is my living room!" Becky pointed with enthusiasm. "Wow, it's so big!" Anya exclaimed which made the other girl chuckle in response. "Ayo," Becky said, and sent her a smirk. Anya was confused at her statement, and brushed it off. "I know right, it's huge, bet your jealous! Also you guys are the first ones here- OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Becky squealed as she saw the horrible sight before her.

"B-BLOOD!" Anya screamed and tears started forming in her eyes. She saw the angry dog beside Damian. "No... no... don't tell me.. you did this Bond?!" Anya cried out and pointed to the white dog. "Borf! (give me a chance to explain!)" the dog exclaimed sadly, guilt visible in his eyes. Red was splattered all over Damian's body, and he was limping badly.

"GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN?!" Anya snapped and turned red. "SY-ON BOY IS BLEEDING!" Anya cried out and ran up to him. "I'LL GET A MY SERVANT TO CALL A NURSE!" Becky panicked and sprinted onto the long, brown stairs. "Anya..." Damian said weakly. The dog interrupted him, and exclaimed, "Borf! (he likes you! a lot! too much!)" Anya became confused and looked at Damian, then back at Bond. "So what? I don't care! We can be good friends!" Anya cried out, and mucus was dripping from her nose.

The nurse ran in and wrapped a black leash tightly around the dog. He tried to fight back, but he couldn't take it anymore, and gave up. "Borf!" the dog exclaimed in agony. The nurse wrapped bandages around the dog bite. "Ah, it's alright, there's nothing a little ice can't fix. He'll be fine," the nurse said, gave Damian an ice pack, then left. "Shock!" exclaimed, as her eyebrows raised up to the sky. "That's it?! Can't imagine how this nurse will treat me! FIRE HER RIGHT AWAY!" Becky ordered.

Anya pressed down the ice pack on Damian's wound which made him flinch. He looked into Anya's troubled eyes.

Damian's thoughts ~ S-SO CLOSE! Wow she's even cute when she's not smiling!

"Sy-on boy? Are you okay? You're turning super red!" Anya asked with concern. 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ. "When did you become so caring?" Damian said, and looked away from her. Veins started appearing on Anya's face, which made Damian flinch a little. He sighed, and replied, "I'm fine." He sat up slowly and acted like nothing happened.

Damian's thoughts ~ I don't want her to worry about me...

Sparkles surrounded Bond and he realized that Damian wasn't thinking about raping her. "Borf! (I'm sorry, I took things the wrong way...)" The dog whimpered sadly. Anya didn't feel certain about his apology, and looked away sadly. "Soooo, truth or dare?" Becky smiled awkwardly and patted to the spot beside her. "You're sitting on the floor? You commoners are really filthy," Damian scoffed and crossed his arms. Ding-dong! "Oh, someone's at the door!" Becky said, and opened the door.

A whole crowd of kids ran over Becky and treated her as if she were a door mat. "HEY! AT LEAST HAVE SOME COURTESY!" Becky yelled angrily and formed a fist. "Ugh why is it so dusty in here," Damian coughed out. His loyal followers joined him. "Oh my, Lord Damian, are you okay?!" Emile screamed. "Yeah, shut up," he said nonchalantly, and dismissed him.

"Here Anya, take these cool glasses," Becky said, and shoved them into Anya's arms. "LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!" Becky yelled and pointed her arm to the roof. "YAYYYYYY!" Everyone yelled in unison and started dancing.

"Wow, it's so colorful! Waku waku! Anya wants peanuts!" Anya exclaimed, and looked around her

(OMG HE'S SO CUTE! I should ask her out... I want some juice! This party will be fun! Wow, those dance moves are cool! I need to poop. It's so loud in here! Where's my sister? This is sick! I didn't expect this party to be this wild. Wow, Becky's parents allowed this? Wow, Damian is soooo hot!)

Suddenly, blood started leaking from her nostrils and she became nauseous. "Ugh, Anya doesn't like crowded places..." she muttered. Damian noticed because he was watching her the whole time. He got up from the couch and held her upright. "Are you okay?" Damian asked so gently that he could be mistaken as an angel. "M-my hero... Bondman..." Anya muttered.

"H-HUH?! HERO?! NO, I JUST NOTICED YOU LOOKED PALE, SO I'M JUST HELPING YOU... BECAUSE... UM... I'M NICE AND I WANT A STELLA!" He said quickly then took her into Becky's backyard. He ran back into the building to get her tissues. "Well well well, what do we have here?" An unknown voice commented from the bushes. Anya looked up, and her eyes widened.