𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Anya is on her bed, still sleeping. Suddenly, she eyes open widely and she screams , "PARTY!!!" which probably woke up Loid and Yor. The dog is caught by surprise and it's eyes widen. Anya shakes the dog and exclaimed, "WAKE UP!! IT'S TIME TO GO TO BECKY'S PARTY!" She ran into the bathroom, and quickly brushes her teeth and changes her clothes into a simple white and blue dress, with buttons and some blue sneakers.

 Anya shakes the dog and exclaimed, "WAKE UP!! IT'S TIME TO GO TO BECKY'S PARTY!" She ran into the bathroom, and quickly brushes her teeth and changes her clothes into a simple white and blue dress, with buttons and some blue sneakers

"Come on Bond!" Anya said with excitement as she ran out the apartment, but Bond hesitated. He knew Anya forgot to eat, and tried to tell her, but failed anyways and ran with her. Soon she was out the building and she knew how to get to get to Becky's house, but she remembered something. Anya needs to bring second son! But Anya doesn't know where he lives... OH NO!

She started twisting her neck, left and right at a rapid pace. People gave her an odd look, but she didn't notice. Anya needs to find a way to find out where he lives... I know! A phone! But Anya left it at home... I know! Anya will ask a stranger.

She approached an old woman and asked her, "Hi! Can Anya please use your phone?" She asked with a smile, but the woman simply gave her a frown. "Your hair color is too ugly! And you look old enough to have your own phone! Go away you ugly brat! You're just trying to steal my stuff!" the old hag yelled. Tears in Anya's eyes started forming, and she started shaking. "You're too old to be crying! What a crybaby!" the grumpy woman exclaimed and hit Anya with her wooden stick.

"W-who are you to talk? You can't even walk without that ridiculous tree branch!" Anya stuttered as she ran away from the woman. She could hear the old hag scream in anger and she turned around just to find the old woman try to run after her. She fell right onto the dirt.

"Anya needs a phone..." she muttered quietly. "You need a phone baby girl?" a random man cat called. "Yes!" Anya replied. "Ok, but you gotta give me your number, and we have to hangout for a whole day next week," the man said. "O-okay," Anya replied and searched 'Damian Desmond's house'

To her luck, she found his address on the internet, which made Anya feel kind of creeped out. "Thank you random guy, my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx," she said and promised to hang out with the guy.

"The name's Lenard Willington-bunnta," he said as he shook Anya's hand. "Okay..." she said awkwardly and she slowly lifted her hand out of his grasp. She walks away with Bond by her side. Why does he remind me of someone?  She asks herself as she rides Bond. "Bond, go right!" she commanded.

The dog obliged and turned right. Soon they were at Damian's house and she rung the doorbell. A servant opened the door. "Hi, I'm Anya-" The servant quickly shut the door because he knew she was irrelevant. Shock! Another person rung the doorbell and said, "Hello, I am here to serve the Desmond family." He was allowed in which made Anya stomp in anger. Anya needs second son to come to the party! I know! I have to disguise as a servant!

She quickly went to the closest clothing store and was planning to buy a suit, along with some hair color. "That'll be $50.99 ma'am," the clerk mentioned. "Oh no! Anya doesn't have enough money," she said sadly. As she was about to return the suit, the clerk said, "It's on me."

Clerk's thoughts ~ What an adorable young girl! She must want to buy a suit for her little brother as a birthday gift! Of course, I'll pay for it little one! Oh I remember in my prime, I tried to buy my little brother a suit because he wanted one... OH THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!

Anya was shocked by the clerk's thoughts. Where did she get that from... Anya doesn't have a brother. Anya smiled cutely and said thank you. The clerk gave her a genuine smile in response and waved to her goodbye. "Hehe, Anya tricked the clerk," she said to Bond and changed into the suit. She also sprayed her hair with brown hair color.

She walked to the door and cleared her throat. In a manly voice, she said, "Hello, I am here to serve the Desmond family." To her surprise, she was allowed in. She was astonished by the huge red carpet and bright chandelier on the ceiling. "Where is Damian Desmond, I'd like to speak to him alone," Anya asked the servant.

The servant led her to his room and knocked on the door. "Coming," a voice replied. Damian opened the door and the servant bowed to him. After a few seconds, Anya realized she had to bow to him as well, and copied the servant. "The new servant wanted to talk to you alone. That's all from me, thank you," the servant said formally.

Anya went into his room and got excited because it was so cool. It had led lights all over and he also had a king sized bed. "Waku waku!" she exclaimed with shine in her eyes.