𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

After Anya checked Damian's mouth, she put Bondman Band-Aids on all the scars on his face. "The nurse said that Anya should leave a goodbye kiss on any patient!" Anya exclaims as she inches close to Damian once again.

"H-huh?! What are you-" Damian tried to ask, but couldn't finish his sentence as Anya kissed him on the cheek. In response, he could only stutter. 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ. "Anya says goodbye and thank you for making Ohio go away," she smiled happily after she kissed him. His whole turned crimson red after that, and his palms started sweating.

Damian's thoughts ~ Anya kissed me?! Her lips were so plump and soft, I wish I could feel it on my lips~ WHAT AM I THINKING?! THERE'S NO WAY THAT STUBBY LEGS IS CUTE! SHE'S A SHRIMP HEAD! Uh huh keep telling yourself that.. STOP SAYING THAT OTHER SIDE OF MY BRAIN!!

Damian shook his head to try to shut the voice in his head out, so Anya thought he was super tired. Anya pushed his chest down onto the bed. "Second son needs some sleep," she whispered which made the boy turn even more crimson.

Damian's thoughts ~ I-IS SHE TRYING TO HIT ON ME?! AHHHHHH!!!

"Anya will not hit you," she said nonchalantly as she got up and told him, "Go to sleep second son so you feel better! You're super red! Unless you want Anya to read you a bedtime story!" Damian scoffed in response and muttered, "I don't need a bedtime story shrimp head!"

Anya opened the door and quietly walked into the light brown hallway. When Anya left, he muttered to himself, "I'm not going to sleep! I need to go home anyway, since it's the end of the school day. However, his body betrayed him and he fell asleep. Damian yawned as he sat up on the nurse's bed. "Wow, my head hurts like crazy! Those bruises made me tired," he said to himself. As he was just about to get up, he saw a girl on the bed. His face turned a bright cherry and became nervous.

"AHHHH! ANYA? W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?" Damian screamed as Anya crawled on top of him with a lewd facial expression.

"Anya wants you inside of her... Anya wants to see how big it is~" she whispers as she sits on top of him. She proceeds to pull up her dress and as she's doing that, she moans, "Damian-sama~ Damian-sama~ DAMIAN-SAMA!!!!" Then his life started flashing before his own eyes.

"DAMIAN-SAMA!"

"H-HUH?!" He says before his vision becomes clear. After a few moments, he could see two boys standing before him. Of course, Emilie and Ewen, aka the oompa loompas.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" Damian screamed in a sweat.

"Don't worry, you just fell asleep! We just woke you up since it's late now!" Emilie explained and held put his head to help 'his master' up.

"I can do it myself," Damian said as he lifted his body up. Together, they walked out the school building in silence. Ewen broke the silence to remind Damian that he has homework tonight, and the boy only hummed in response.

Anya's house

As Yor placed tea on the table, she smiled and asked, "How was school today Anya-san?" "It was great haha, but one part wasn't so good. A guy named Ohio tried to rape me," she said with a frown. Yor and Loid looked at her with a shocked face, pity visible as well.

"But luckily, Second son helped me!" This made Loid's eyes shoot up from the newspaper he was reading. "He punched the guy to the ground like BOOM BOOM! Everyone cheered him on and it was so cool!" She said joyfully as she picked up her spoon from the bowl of soup. SLURP!

"THAT'S AMAZING ANYA!" Loid basically yelled across the table, and they looked at him in shock.

"A-AHEM! Please excuse my manners, but I'm just so happy for you!" Loid coughed out because he choked on the tea. Yor giggled at the scene.

"Yes, Miss Anya-san! I'm also happy that he protected you! Please stay away from Ohio at school!" Yor exclaimed.

Loid's thoughts ~ Shoot, I got too excited because she is doing well with Damian Desmond. If she could get even closer to him, then it would be victory from this cold war!

"I will, haha! Luckily Second son found a way to suspend that meanie Ohio for two weeks!" Anya said happily then thanked Loid and Yor for dinner. "Anya will sleep now!" she said as she got up and walked to her room.

She cuddled with her stuffed penguin, but before she went to sleep she thought of Damian. "I wonder why Second son saved me? He says he does it to everyone but he's a liar! I saw him pass by a girl getting harassed," she pondered out loud. The fat, white dog crawled on top of her bed and listened to her thoughts. "Bond, why do you think Second son was being nice to me?" she asked him. In response, she simply got a 'ruff' and she fell asleep.