𝑠𝑖𝑥

"Anya was also sent to bring you back to class," she mentioned while holding the flowers near her nose. "R-right," Damian muttered as he started speed walking to class and Anya followed him.

Damian's thoughts ~ What should I say to her, the silence is awkward! I need to come up with something fast!

Damian looked right into Anya's eyes as they were walking down the hall. This was the first time we was being brave. He took a deep breath then mustered up the courage to say something. "P-peanut butter and jelly sandwich," he stuttered out. Anya stopped walking and then glanced at him in confusion.

Damian's thoughts ~ DANG IT I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT! I WAS SUPPOSED TO ASK HER WHAT HER FAVORITE TYPE OF PEANUTS WERE!!

Anya read his mind and accidentally replied, "Anya's favorite peanuts are any peanut!" Then she quickly realized what she said and covered her mouth.

Damian's thoughts ~ CAN SHE ACTUALLY READ MY MIND OR WHAT? Of course not, have you gone crazy or what? STOP TRYING TO MIMICK ME!!

༺☆༻

"Chi-chi, haha, Anya's home!" she yelled out as she ran into the door. The fat dog greeted her by sprinting to her and licking her face in excitement. "Borf!" the dog exclaimed. After Anya took a shower, she found Loid sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in his hands. "Chi-chi, what's a wet dream?" she asked.

Loid immediately went eye wide and choked on his coffee. In fact, he even spit it out. Yor heard Anya's question and stopped in place. And allowed the tray containing tea to slip out of her grasp and it fell right to the ground. They were speechless and had turned red.

"Chi-chi? Haha? Are you okay?" she asked as he waved her arms near their faces. "AHEM, OH, OF COURSE!! WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT QUESTION FROM BY THE WAY?" he screamed. "School," Anya said, unbothered. "Well miss Anya-san," Yor began, "U-um... a wet dream is like-" She was interrupted by Loid.

"A-A WET DREAM IS LIKE A DREAM WHERE YOU PLAY WITH EVERYONE IN A POOL PARTY!!" Loid screamed out into her face with an awkward smile. "A-AH! YES MISS ANYA-SAN! I WAS TOTALLY GOING TO SAY THAT," Yor agreed. They nodded their head furiously with wide smiles on their faces.

"Chi-chi, haha, are you okay?" Anya chuckled awkwardly. "YES, YES, TOTALLY FINE!!!" they yelled in unison. So that's what Second son was talking about! I'll make sure to tell him I had a wet dream about him too, so he'll like me more! So chi-chi's mission will do good!

Anya smiled in contentment with her thoughts and decided to go with that plan. "Goodnight chi-chi and haha!" Anya said and went into her room. RING, RING! "Oh someone's actually calling me?" Anya said to herself.

"Moshi-moshi?" Anya asked.

"Hi! This is Becky! Do you wanna go to my party on Saturday? You're invited!"

Anya's eyes sparkled in delight. "Waku waku! Yes!"

"Great, you can invite anyone you want too! That's just how nice I am!"

"Will there be peanuts and cake?" Anya expressed with excitement.

"I don't know about peanuts, but there will definitely be cake!" Becky said, a bit confused.

"YAY! ANYA WILL ASK CHI-CHI AND HAHA!" She said and Becky hung up.

"Huh? Why did Becky hang up? Oh well!" Anya said delightfully and sunk back into her thoughts. Maybe Anya will bring Second son so that he can be friends!

Anya jumped off of her bed and ran to the living room. "Chi-chi! Haha! Can I please come to Becky's birthday party?" Anya asked with excitement. "Of course, Anya, when is it?" Loid questioned. "It's tomorrow!" she exclaimed while jumping up and down.

"Oh okay, just make sure to ride Bond, also do you know how to get there because Loid and I have work," Yor asked with a smile. "Yes, haha," Anya replied. "Yayyyyyyyyy! Waku waku!" she jumped up and down and started running in circles. The parents chuckled in response and smiled at Anya running around.

Loid's thoughts ~ Is it really okay to leave Anya alone? I know she's old enough, but she can cause trouble...

"Shock!" Anya's eyes wider at Loid's thoughts, which kind of ruined her mood. "Is everything alright Mrs. Anya-san?" Yor asked with concern. "Yes," Anya said blankly and walked back to her room robotically. "I'm worried for Mrs. Anya-san, she seems a little weird now," Yor mentioned as she looked at Loid. "Erm... I think she'll be okay," Loid reassured with loving eyes. This caused Yor to turn a little red and she quickly looked away.

Anya sat in her room with odd looking eyes present within her face. "Anya feels bad," she simply muttered which made Bond a bit concerned. The dog released a bead of sweat, while watching his owner sulk for the rest of the night.

 The dog released a bead of sweat, while watching his owner sulk for the rest of the night