𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

"S-second son saved me?" Anya muttered, tears still visible in her eyes. Damian uh his hand out to help her up. Anya stared at Damian lovingly with shock still present on her face.

As Anya took his hand, this made the boy nervous. 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ. "Second son's palms are sweaty!" Anya mentioned after she got up.

"W-WHATEVER!"

"Anya is happy you saved her from getting raped! Anya says thank you!" she squeals happily. In response Damian says, "Well don't think you're special just because I saved you! I only did it because I'm nice enough to save anyone in trouble! So you should be glad you got to be saved by the one and only!"

"Wow Damian-sama! You're just that nice huh?" one of his oompa loompas exclaimed.

The class was cheering Damian on and everyone's faces were filled with joy, except for one.

The teacher.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? WHY IS A STUDENT BEAT UP?! SOMEONE EXPLAIN NOW!"

༺☆༻

"That boy may have tried to rape Anya, but you both will still be punished for this unacceptable behavior!" The teacher yelled before telling them that they have detention for 3 hours after school. "Damian and Ohio! You also have extra school work unless you want me to punish you even further!"

As Damian and Ohio walked to the detention room, Damian muttered, "Why'd I even save that shrimp head anyway? I got detention because of her..."

When they entered the detention room, Ohio tugged on Damian's shirt which made their faces only inches apart. (no homo y'all) "Listen here you broccoli head, if you get close to Anya again, I'll beat the crap outta yah, ya' hear me? Or do I need to make it clear bah punching ya?" Damian only responded by mocking Ohio.

"I'll beat the crap outta yah, ya' hear me? How about you clear your English first you commoner! If you think you can get away by punching me, then you've got some guts!" This only made Ohio angry, and he quickly landed another punch on Damian's face. ANYA! *punch* IS! *punch* MINEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *final blow*

Damian's body flung onto the other side of the room, and this caused Damian to cough out blood. This also left huge bruises on his cheeks. In response, however, Damian ran away. He could hear Ohio scream 'Loser' but he didn't care, this was all part of his plan.

Damian's thoughts ~ If I run away, I can tell the principal that he punched me. He threatened me too, so that'll help support my claim! That way, Ohio will be done for good, and get punished! He'll also have to stay away from Anya! He treats her like she's a pet. She belongs to no one! But hopefully, one day she'll belong to m... WHAT AM I SAYING?!

Damian shakes his head and squinches his eyes to try to forget about the last line in his thoughts. He opens the door and runs up to the teacher to tell him about the incident.

The teacher ends up calling Ohio to come over here.

"OHIO ELIZABETH WILLINGTON-BUNNTA! I'M SORRY, BUT YOUR SUSPENDED FOR TWO WEEKS! AND THAT'S FINAL!" the principal screams at his face.

"B-BUT THAT BROCCOLI-"

"NO BUTS! LEAVE IMMEDIATELY."

Before Ohio leaves the room, he sends Damian a death stare AND the middle finger.
"I'm about to write this guy's name in the Death Note..." Damian mutters.

"Damian, you're no longer punished. You will be sent back to class with no extra work either. Please go to the nurse's office to receive treatment," the principal says before he leaves the office.

Damian walks to the nurse's office to find a pink haired girl inside.

"HUH? What are you doing here shrimp? Why are you wearing a nurse's outfit too?" Damian questioned before sitting on the nurse's bed.

"The teacher said that if Anya becomes a nurse during after school, she can earn a Stella!" Anya explains. Damian looked at her body, up and down for a second and said, "That nurse's outfit is ugly on you."

Damian's thoughts ~ Actually she looks super cute

Damian's thoughts ~ Actually she looks super cute... no wonder people want her so badly.

Anya's mouth goes wide as she listens to what Damian's thoughts. "Second son thinks I look cute? Second son is nice!" Anya exclaims and hops in joy. Damian turns red and starts sweating profusely. "N-NO! I SAID UGLY! NOT CUTE!"

Damian's thoughts ~ CAN THIS GIRL READ MY MIND OR WHAT? WAIT AM I ADMITTING THAT SHE LOOKS CUTE? N-NO WAY!!

"Anya wants to heal your wounds! How did second son get hurt?" Anya asks as she cleans his wounds. The alcohol makes the boy flinch but tries not to so he can look tough.

"Nothing.. It's just Ohio again. Luckily I ended up getting him suspended for two weeks so you don't have to worry about him," Damian mutters.

"Say ahh!" Anya says but the boy refuses and explains, "I'm not a kid anymore! Don't treat me like one!" Anya ignores his statement and inches closer to his face. The edges of her lips curve into an adorable smile and she says, "Anya wants you to say ahh!" Damian couldn't refuse such an adorable face and ended up saying ahh.