𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

After Anya and Damian left the room, they awkwardly walked downstairs. "Lord Damian!" the oompa loompas exclaimed in happiness. "There you two are! We've been waiting for you guys for half an hour!" Becky said, putting her hands on her hips. Then, Becky noticed something. Anya and Damian looked nervous and awkward.

Becky's thoughts ~ I understand if Damian is shy, but Anya? This isn't like her at all!

"Anything interesting happen?" Becky questioned, smirking at them. Anya nodded her head left and right furiously. And Damian stuttered a 'no.' "Hmm, okay," Becky said, not believing their act. "Anyways, who wants to play truth or dare!" Becky exclaimed with enthusiasm. "ME!" everyone said in unison. "I'll start!" Lenard yelled. He pointed to Anya and asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Anya is going to be brave, so dare!" she yelled confidently. Lenard chuckled at her statement, and said, "Talk to me outside for 15 minutes." Anya gave him a confused look, but obliged anyway. They went into the backyard. "Oh, why is there a dead body?" Lenard asked, stepping on a guy full of mud leaves, branches, and dirt. "Anya doesn't know. Why did you bring Anya here?" Anya asked, tilting her head.

"I just wanna get to know you. Remember me, I'm the one who gave you the phone number," Lenard said. "OHHH! Anya remembers you, thank you!" Anya exclaimed cutely. "You're so cute when you refer to yourself in third person," Lenard complemented, giving her a big smile. "I-I do? People like sy-on boy make fun of me for that," Anya stuttered, and turned a little red. "Of course you are! Also, I hope I can meet your family tomorrow!" Lenard stated joyfully. "Sure! My address is xxxxxx street!" Anya replied. They went back in, and Damian gave Lenard the death stare.

In response, he smiled back at Damian and said, "I hope we can get along." Veins appeared all over his forehead, and he clutched his fist tightly. "Someone jealous?" Becky whispered, trying not to laugh. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK BLACKBELL!" Damian retorted. Everyone looked at him, including Anya. He became embarrassed and looked down at his lap. "MY TURN!" Becky yelled, and gave Damian a wink. "Damian, truth or dare?"

"Choose dare Damian-sama!" The oompa loompas exclaimed. Damian sighed and said, "Dare." Becky smirked and ordered, "I dare you to go outside with Anya for 15 minutes." Anya was shocked by her statement since she just did that with Lenard. They walked to Becky's backyard. The wind was blowing, which made Anya complain. "Anya's cold, sy-on boy, can you hold my hand?" Anya asked with puppy eyes. "H-HUH? WHY WOULD I DO THAT!" Damian panicked, and flailed his arms around. Anya gave him an odd look because of his reaction.

"F-FINE, ONLY BECAUSE I WANT A STELLA!" Damian yelled. "But we're not on school sy-on boy," Anya commented and gave him a a blank look. "W-WHATEVER!" Damian screamed and took her hand.

Damian's thoughts ~ I WANT A STELLA, THAT'S ALL... Dang her hand is soft and tiny... how cute... it makes me feel weird inside. WAIT WHY AM I SAYING THIS I HATE HER GUTS!

"Sy-on boy thinks my hand is soft? Anya says thank you! Anya uses Bondman lotion!" Anya exclaims, jumping up and down. "You still act so childish, you haven't changed at all," Damian mentioned. "Hmph! Anya can be serious! Watch me!" Anya said while stomping her feet. "Anya wants to read the daily newspaper! Anya likes watching the weather channel! Um.. Anya likes to be serious!" Anya tried to say in a manly voice. "Pfft, not even close shrimp-head," Damian chuckled.

"TIMES UP!" Becky screams from the inside of the mansion. Damian and Anya walked back in just to see everyone stare at them. "What?" Damian asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "LORD DAMIAN IS HOLDING HANDS WITH ANYA?" Ewen squealed, putting both his hands on his cheeks. They both let go at the same time. "I-ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Damian yelled, and turned beet red. "I THINK IT IS WHAT I THINK," Becky smiled in awe. "Anyways, let's play spin the bottle! So all you gotta do is kiss the person it lands on!" Becky exclaimed.

Everyone makes a circle, and Becky places a green wine bottle in the middle and spins it. The bottle pointed to Anya first. Becky squealed and spins it again and it lands on...

Lenard. "Oh!" he says, shocked by the situation. "Don't worry, I won't kiss you in the lips if your uncomfortable!" Lenard says, and gives Anya a bright smile. Lenard takes Anya's hand, and kisses the back of it. "T-thank you for being nice! Anya is happy that you're not a meanie!" Anya exclaimed and her cheeks were tinted a light pink. "Grrrr.." Damian growled under his breath like an animal. "O...okay I'm gonna spin the bottle again," Becky said with an awkward expression. The bottle pointed to Damian. Becky spins the bottle again and this time it pointed to....

George. "SERIOUSLY, HIM?!" Damian screamed in disgust. Everyone started laughing at this embarrassing situation. "LET'S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH!!" Damian yelled as he inched closer to George's face. "Ready when you are my love~ In fact, I'll make the first move~" George said. He attempted to kiss Damian but failed miserably. BONK! He ended up touching his lips but sadly they hit foreheads as well. "U-um, let's just move on! How about 7 minutes in heaven?" Becky asked nervously.

"Wait I want a turn!" someone yelled, and stood up. "Suck. it. up." Becky ordered, and gave her a death dare. She shivered and sat back down. "Now, let's play! I choose Anya and Damian!" Becky exclaimed, with a smile plastered on her face. "Off you go!" Becky yelled, pushing them both in a dark closet before they could react. "W-why's it so dark in here?" Anya said, her lips trembling in fear. "Sy-on boy? Where are you?!" Anya cried out. "Right in front of you," Damian replied.