𝑡𝑒𝑛

The bushes rustled as the tall figure started running to Anya. He covered her mouth and grabbed her waist. "HMPHHH! HMPH!" she screamed, trying to fight back. Unfortunately, she was too weak and passed out from the nosebleed. "Oh you're so cute when you're in pain~" the man moaned out. Damian saw the man in the black hoodie, and immediately knew who it was because of his Squidward shaped nose.

"Ohio Willington-bunnta. We meet again," Damian said sternly. A bit dramatically, in fact. The wind gushed as he said those lines, which gave Ohio chills from his legs all the way to the top of his spine. Damian gave him a determined look, and sent him a death stare. "May I write your name in the death note?" he asked in a peculiar tone. Ohio started to flee, while holding Anya in his arms. "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? DON'T BE AFRAID," Damian yelled out in an odd tone.

He ran into the dark forest, full of plants and all sorts of flowers. While he was running, he picked up two sharp tree branches, looked back at Damian, and threw it right at his face. Damian didn't falter even though his eyes started bleeding. "HAHAHA... uh.." Ohio stopped laughing as soon as he realized that Damian didn't stop sprinting. Bright red blood ran down his face, yet he didn't flinch even once. This caused Ohio to panick and tried to squeeze Anya's boobs to make him feel safer.

As he was trying to touch her boobs, he ran into a dark brown tree stump. Ouch. "AHHHHH," he screamed. Bruises, scars, and all the blood scared him, and the world around him turned hazy. The last thing he saw before passing out was Damian with a branch stuck onto his left eye. "Help... this monster... is trying to catch me and this poor girl..." Ohio muttered weakly, but there was no one present around them. "Don't touch her... ever again," he said sharply, and stepped onto his face like he was a piece of gum.

Damian didn't even bother to take Ohio to the nurse. He left him there to rot. He took Anya's body, then left the woods. "Anya..." Damian started. "Are you conscious?" he asked her. No response. He felt a wave of sympathy flow throughout his whole body. He entered the building just to here one of his minions scream. "AHHHHHH, A MONSTER!" Emilie exclaimed as he pointed to Damian. "Emilie.." Damian growled and shot him a look. "It's boss-man!" Ewen yelled as he ran over to Damian. "Ohhh," Emilie said and followed Ewen.

"Umm, Lord Damian, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?" Emilie asked nervously, while looking down at his feet. He ignored his question and ordered, "Get Blackbell to call a nurse," Emilie bowed down at him and started looking for Becky. "OH MY GOSH!" Everyone screamed while staring at Damian and Anya. The music stopped playing and it was dead silent.

Suddenly a few people started muttering. "I thought he hated Anya," a girl whispered to the person beside her. Damian started coughing out blood from the pain he ignored earlier. "OH NOOOO!!" some people screamed, then everyone just stood there. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? QUIT STANDING LIKE A STATUE AND CALL FOR HELP!" Damian coughed out. His voice was raspy from the impact. People started panicking and scattering everywhere and now they're acting like a stampede.

"Jeez what now?" the nurse said while rolling her eyes. "AHEM, I'M IN PAIN! SO IS ANYA!" Damian exclaimed while throwing hands. The nurse examined their faces and came up with an conclusion. "Are they okay doc?" Becky asked nervously. "Yeah, nothing an ice pack can't fix," she said while handing them an ice pack. Damian smacked his forehand and yelled, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WE'RE BLEEDING RIGHT NOW!" This caused the nurse to flinch, so she finally decided to do her job.

"So this is gonna hurt a bit, although I don't really care," the nurse mentioned. "What's gonna hur- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Damian cried out, while the nurse pulled the stick out of his bloodshot red eyeball. "Soooo, your eye has an infection, so there's mold growing on it. Just walk it off," the nurse commented, and gave him a good ol' pat in the back. "Eep!" Becky squealed when she saw this face. "WALK IT OFF?! IS ANYA OKAY AT LEAST?!" Damian screamed, and spit got on the woman's face. "Yeah, she's fine, just a nose bleed and a sore chest," the woman shrugged, gave Damian a band-aid, and left.

"So, an ice pack, a band-aid, and useless advice," Becky said while shivering at the angry Damian. "USELESS PIECE OF POOP! UGLY FAT WOMAN!" Damian screamed while stomping on the floor. "Ugh, I'll fire her, she's giving me a headache after all," Becky mentioned in a disappointed tone. "J-just make sure Anya's okay," Damian said nervously while looking away. "Oooh~ I guess I have the front row seat to the tea!" Becky fangirled, jumping up and down in the process.

"You've liked her since 1st grade!" Becky squealed. "N-NO, I-" Damian tried to explain, but failed to do so. He was blushing a crimson red and kept stuttering. "Don't even bother lying, I've seen the way you look at her. MAYBE I'll let you spend time with her, AND I'll help you get together IF you protect her from Ohio. Also don't treat her like an object," Becky exclaimed with pride. "Do we have a deal?" Becky asked with a smug facial expression, and held out her hand.

"Deal, Blackbell."