𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

"C-can Anya have a hug?" Anya said, opening her arms out wide. In Damian's point of view, roses and daises gushed with the wind. Everything started turning pink and red, and love hearts were scattered everywhere.

Damian's thoughts ~ WHY AM I SO NERVOUS ALL OF A SUDDEN?! I'VE HUGGED HER BEFORE! Because she's super cute when she's sad! HER EYES ARE AS GREEN AS AN EMERALD! SO SHINY! HER DELICATE BODY IS SO FRAGILE! OH MY GOODNESS!! STOP TALKING!

Anya didn't wait for him to respond and started walking to him. Damian started backing up, because his was too nervous. Damian accidentally hit some people trying to walk. "HEY, WATCH IT!" some random boy said. But he couldn't snap out of it, he was in a state of ecstasy. Soon he hit the brick wall and Anya wrapped her arms around him.

"W-WHAT are you doing to me s-shrimp head?!" Damian muttered as he started to relax and return the hug. "You're so warm..." he whispered. "ANYA FEELS BETTER NOW!!" Anya screamed out of the blue. She looked up at Damian and screamed, "THANK YOU SY-ON BOY FOR MAKING ME FEEL BETTER!" Damian started turning even more red. Her joyful eyes radiated throughout the whole school, which blinded Damian. "W-WHATEVER SHRIMP HEAD! YOU'RE STILL SHORT AND A POOPY PANTS!" He yelled and ran away.

Anya chuckled at his demeanor and Becky was shocked. "Wow Anya-chan! I'm surprised by how much you've affected him!" Becky said, with sparkles in her eyes. "Y'know, Damian was gotten nicer!" Becky smiled and wrapped her arm around Anya's shoulders. "Anya just wants peanuts," Anya stated with a blank facial expression. "C'mon, before we're late for class!" Becky said, and walked with Anya.

"Ugh..." Damian groaned, using his arm to support his face.  "Are you okay Damian-sama?" Ewen asked, a little scared because his whole mood changed so suddenly. Anya saw Damian and walked up to him. "You don't look good Sy-on boy," Anya stated as she took a seat beside him. "I'm perrrefectly finnnnnneeeee, it's probably just the effects on the fluuuuuu shottttt..." Damian explained sluggishly. But little did he know... it was the effects of something totally different. "Here's this peanut charm I got for youuuu..." Damian slurred and placed it in Anya's hands.

"Sy-on boy this doesn't look like a peanut charm! It looks like a... hmm... OH! It's a cockroach!" Anya exclaimed in shock. "EW, WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ANYA-CHAN A COCKROACH!" Becky screamed, trying to flick the cockroach off of Anya's hands. "It's okay Becky, Anya wants it!" Anya said, giving her a smile. Internally, however, she smirked.

Heh, if I show chi-chi this cockroach and tell him that Sy-on boy gave this to me, then chi-chi will be super motivated to complete the mission.

"Oh, Anya-chan, you're too nice!" Becky cried out and hugged her tightly. "A-anya can't breathe," Anya said, trying to push Becky away. "HEY BRATS, PAY ATTENTION!" The teacher yelled.

Damian's pov - what happened earlier

"SELLING CHARMS FOR CHEAP! SELLING CHARMS FOR CHEAP!" A young man yelled. Suddenly, he grabbed me and asked, "HEY, WANNA BUY A CHARM?!" I gave him a look, but suddenly I remembered Anya. "Fine, got any peanut charms?" I asked him and he gestured to the door, so I walked inside. I went under this weird, purple cloak, and inside it was dark and had all kind of glowing charms. "Whathhh wouldthhh youthhh liketh?" A short, old woman an slithered behind me.

She was absolutely hideous. I don't think I can handle this anymore. She had a big, purple, ball-shaped necklace around her neck, which looked extremely heavy. She makes me wanna gag, but I replied, "Do you have a peanut charm?" She bent down to find something in a brown box, then she held a charm up. "Soth thisthhh isthh a peanutthh necklacethh," she slithered. "I'm not stupid! THAT'S A COCKROACH NECKLACE!!" I screamed, which made the odd place shake.

She smirked, she didn't even do it right, because I saw her ugly yellow teeth. She bent down to look for something in the brown box, and held up a circle with a string attached to it? "Focus on the circle," she commanded. I did, and she swung it left and right. "This charm is no longer a cockroach. This looks like a peanut. Repeat what I just said," The woman commanded. I began to feel sluggish and repeated her words. "This charm is no longer a cockroach.... This looks like a peanut..." I repeated.

"Nowth dothh youthhh wanthhh thethh charmthhh?" She asked with a mischievous smile. I nodded my head. "Greathh, so this is on sale. It's now $55.99 and usedth to be $200.99! It's also the onlythh one available! It also hasthh a magical touch to it!" She winked at me, and held the charm closer to my face. And I bought it.

third person omniscient

After class, Damian ordered Ewen to hold his bag. "Oh, Damian-sama, I'm so glad you're back to normal," Ewen said, tearing up. "ME TOO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D EVER DO WITHOUT YOU! YOU WERE SO HELPFUL TO ME! YOU'RE SMART AND HOT AND COOL AND THE BEST KING I COULD EVER ASK FOR!" Emilie screamed, which made the hallways echo. Everyone jolted their heads to them. Damian turned red and whispered, "You're embarrassing me! And what do you mean 'back to normal'?"

"Well, you were acting all weird and your words were sluggish! And you gave Anya a cockroach!" Ewen said while flailing his arms around. "HAHAHAA!!" Everyone laughed to the point where they couldn't breathe. "JUST SO YOU KNOW EWEN, TAKE THIS MENTAL NOTE. HOW ABOUT WHISPER NEXT TIME HUH?" Damian blushed out of embarrassment, and speed walked away.

"I REALLY GAVE THAT CUTE LIL SHRIMP A COCKROACH NECKLACE?! SHE MUST ME REALLY MAD AND DISGUSTED AT ME!" Damian screamed outside and started walking in circles.