𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡

Loid. A completely normal man with a normal life. Or at least that's what everyone thinks. Code name, Twilight. A spy and his family. Hence the name, Spyxfamily.

His mission? He needs to get close to Damian Desmond's father. How will he do it? Through his daughter. She has a unique hair color along with a unique skill no one knows about. Not even the great spy, Twilight.

Mind reading.

༺☆༻

Loid's thoughts ~ In order to attend the Desmond's special gathering, the student must surpass a requirement. The student must become an imperial scholar. I know Anya won't be good at becoming the top student, so she must become friends with Damian.

Anya's mouth went wide when she heard Loid say that she won't be good at being a top student. But that didn't matter, because she was more interested in the mission.

"Waku waku!" she squealed.

"Are you excited for school Miss Anya-san?" Yor questioned.

"Yes!" Anya replied.

"After you eat, get ready for school Miss Anya-san! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun!" Yor said positively.

Anya ran into her room excited about the mission. "Anya will do her best!" she said with a smile on her face. She changed into her school uniform and ran to the school.

Soon she saw a boy with green hair and droopy eyes. That's the second son! Is he wearing makeup? Soon Damian noticed that Anya was staring at him, which boosted his ego.

Damian's thoughts ~ Heh, I bet she's staring at me because I'm hot. I bet she even has a crush on me! After all, I'm super popular with the girls! You have good taste, for a short girl like you.

"Hmph!" she muttered, then turned away. Anya thinks that Second son's ego is the size of China! Anya also can't believe he called me short even though he's only an inch taller than me.

Damian's thoughts ~ How dare she look away from a god like me! I'm basically a Greek god! A legend even! Maybe she just can't see me...

Soon a girl with tiny pigtails walked up to Anya. "Hi! I'm Becky, what's your name? she asked.

Becky's thoughts ~ Heh, she looks like a baby, so I'll take care of her for now.

"Shock!" Is the pink-haired girl's reply. She quickly looked away and gave her the cold shoulder.

The teacher starts explaining how everything works in the school and where the rooms are. "By the way, there is a room exclusive to those who receive an imperial scholar. You can obtain that role by getting high grades and eight stars." The teacher says. While the teacher is busy explaining, five students have a side conversation.

"Wow I bet Lord Damian is going to get that role super fast!" One of oompa loompas say.

"My father works as the leader of the National Party, so of course I'm going to earn the Imperial scholar!" Damian exhalts proudly. "What about you? What does your father do for a job? If it's cool enough, I might consider you to be an acquaintance~" he remarks.

"Chi-Chi is a s- A doctor!" Anya says.

"LAME," Damian says and kicks her.

It's time to unleash my killer move! But Yor told me to be nice and smile!

"What's wrong~ Are you scared? Fear me, Lord Damian and all his greatness!" he yells confidently. "That's right!" the other oompa loompa added.

"Heh." And a smirk, never to be forgotten was plastered on her face.

"WHAT? WHAT! HOW DARE YOU SMIRK YOU OGLE OGLE OGLE!! POOPY OGLE!!" Damian screamed.

"Wow! I wrong about you being a baby!" Becky said in astonishment.

"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE! DO YOU WANT DETENTION ON THE FIRST DAY?!" The teacher yelled.

The five students quickly straighted up and said in unison, guilt being present in their voices, "N-no sir."

"That's what I thought," the teacher muttered and went back to explaining. A few minutes later, Damian and his oompa loompas confronted Anya and Becky. Damian pushed Becky to the side and soon their faces were inches apart.

"Listen here, pink-haired freak, I'm gonna bully you everyday until you can't take it anymore! Until you can't pee your pants!" he threatened.

The bullies laughed for a few moments, until Damian realized that Anya was looking away.

"Hm? What's wrong? Scared again?"

PUNCH!!

Out of nowhere, the girl landed a punch on the boy's cheek, which left a dark bruise on his face. A few tears ran down his flushed cheeks, until it turned into a sob. The teacher started running down the hall asking what happened from a distance.

"She punched Lord Damian!" the oompa loompa said.

"Got any proof I did it?" Anya questioned.

"Smart alec," the teacher scoffed in disbelief. The first day and the children had already started a fight. "Well, in order to have you two get along and for punishment as well, you both will be picking up trash in the courtyard after school," the old hag mentioned.

"W-WHAT? BUT SHE PUNCHED LORD DAMIAN! SHE'S IN THE WRONG!" the oompa loompas complained.

"I don't care. Trash after school. Five pm sharp. Don't be late or I'll give you a horrible punishment." The teacher said then walked away.