27 - Be Mine Again

Junwoo was sitting on a bench in a park. It was a nice evening with a beautiful sunshine. Air was moving slowly.

After sometime he got up and started walking towards a little bridge. He stopped at the middle of the bridge and stared at the view which was infront of him. The golden sun ray was hitting his face.

He was wearing the scarf around his neck. He closed his eyes and felt the cold breeze.

While standing at the bridge, he heard someone had called his name, "Junwoo!"

He opened his eyes and quickly turned himself towards the voice because the voice was familiar to him.

His eyes became teary when he saw Minseo standing infront of him. He didn't speak anything but went near her and hugged her tightly. He hugged her for a long while. He hugged her so long as if he didn't want to let her go again. It was a long hug.

After a while standing there, Minseo broke the hug and asked him,"How are you Junwoo?"

"I missed you..." Junwoo said.

"I also.." Minseo wiped his tears from his cheeks.

"I.. love you... Minseo" He took her hands into his,"I really love you so much..."

"Junwoo.. I also love you..."

He took out the ring from his chain and asked her,"Will you.. again marry me... Would you like to be mine again..?"

Minseo looked at the ring. She nodded him with a smile. Junwoo took her hand and put the ring in her ring finger. He softly kissed her knuckles. She hugged him and he softly kissed her forehead.

Minseo sat on a bench and Junwoo rest his head on her lap. She was brushing his hair with her hands. Both of them spent some time in the park.

After sometime, they both were coming back.

"Oh wait! Junwoo... take a picture of us." Minseo gave him her phone.

"Uhmm.. okay!" And he clicked some pictures of them.

"Ohk.. I am sending one to Haneul oppa."Minseo said.

Junwoo asked curiously,"Whyyy..?"

"Hmm.. oppa told me to send a picture of us..."

"Hmmm...!" He was curious because he didn't know what was going.

Minseo chuckled and said,"Junwoo... Oppa told me that you come to this park everyday."

"Ok.. but when did you meet him?" Junwoo asked in confusion.

"Let's go now. I will tell you at home..." And both of them went home.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Haneul was sitting on sofa. He received a notification on his phone. A picture was sent. He saw their photo together and they were happy. He smiled with much contentment.

Haneul remembered the moment of last week.

"Minseo ..."

She looked at Haneul. They both sat at a table inside a cafe.

"Oppa! You are here... How are you?" She asked him in surprise.

"Fine!" He smiled.

After talking few minutes of talking, Haneul slowly asked her,"Minseo.. Do you remember Junwoo?"

"Why don't you come back Minseo? Please... give him a chance. He has really changed..." He told her.

Minseo lowered her face and said,"I have.. already forgotten him..."

"Hmmh! Really?"

She nodded but tried to avoid his eye contact.

"Minseo.. I know you can never forget him. You still love him..." Haneul said.

"No.. I hate him! And that's real..." Minseo opposed.

"Hmmh! You hate him, that's why you don't want him in your life. But Minseo.. you love him more, that's why you never want any other man to come in your life....." Haneul said but Minseo was still lowering her head.

Haneul sighed and stood up but Minseo was still sitting, without looking at him.

"Please Minseo... Junwoo is so alone..."

And he went out from there.

Today Haneul received a picture of them together. He put his phone aside when a person hugged him from back.

"Haneul......"

"Yes Eunjae..." Haneul chuckled.

Eunjae came infront of him and smiled.

He held her cheeks, "What happened?"

"Nothing!.... I love you.." She said lovingly.

"Love you too miss..."

"Yaahh.." She pouted while hitting his chest lightly.

Haneul laughed. Eunjae hugged him and he softly kissed her forehead and also hugged her back.

The End
_______

Vote Comment and Follow