9 - You Will Regret

After talking for a while eomma went to the kitchen. Minseo also went to help her.

Everyone took there seats for dinner. Everyone was talking, laughing, cherishing the moment. But Minseo was in her deep thoughts. She had not eaten properly, she was just moving her spoon on the plate.

Eomma said to you,"Dear! You have still not eaten anything completely."
"Minseo! Minseo! What happened?"

Junwoo was annoyed at her behaviour. He patted her back which startled Minseo. She came back from her world and lowered her head.

"Minseo ahh... Eomma is asking you something." Junwoo said.

"Oh..uhmm I am sorry eomma."

"Yaahh.. sweety no need to say sorry. But why are you not eating anything. See how much you became thin. Junwoo...! Don't you give her food in time. I want my daughter-in-law healthy." Eomma talked to both.

"Ahh.. eommaa... I always give her everything in time, but she didn't want to take them." He said looking at her with a smirk.

Minseo lowered her head.

"By the way, eomma the food is so tasty. After a long time I have eaten your hand's food. My stomach is pleased now." Junwoo said to his mother.

"Uhmm.. really? I thought that you will forget my food after eating the food made by Minseo.."

"Oh eomma she never gives me food in time. I have to take them by myself." He said. Minseo was feeling angry on his statement but didn't express it.

"Stop lying.. I know, my daughter-in-law is not like that. Instead you don't take care of her well. Look.. how she has became." Appa said to him.

He chuckled,"Noo... Appaa.. You don't know how nicely I take care of her."

"Oh is it? If it's really.. then ok, but if you don't.. then we will bring Minseo here and she will live with us" eomma said with a giggle.

Minseo also smiled but not willingly.

Everyone had finished their dinner. Eomma and Minseo had washed the dishes also. Now she was standing at the balcony. She was looking at the twinkling stars... They are twinkling beautifully, and shining brightly.

She was wondering how Junwoo always treats her bad from the beginning. He beat her, abused her, raped her, treated her as if she is nothing to him.... All of these hurted her. Thinking about all these things, a tear fell down from her eyes.

"Minseo ahh.. what are you doing here?"
"It's cold outside." Eomma said coming towards Minseo.

"Umm.. nothing!"

"Do you like to watch stars?" Eomma also looked at the stars.

"Uhmm... Yes." She replied.

Eomma held her hands and asked,"Dear! Can I ask you something?"

"Sure eomma."

"Sometimes I feel that you are in pain. You seem to be hurted. Is there anything in your heart? You can tell me.."

Minseo stayed quite.

"Minseo?" She again asked her.

How could Minseo tell her about her son? How would she feel if Minseo tell her everything? She would definitely get hurt and Minseo didn't want to hurt her. But Junwoo also treated her the worst, he gave her lots of pain. Minseo was confused.

"Eo..eom..ma... I....."

"Umm...Everything is fi.. fine! Eomma." Minseo said.

And suddenly Junwoo approached,"Eomma... You're here, and I was searching you in kitchen. So... We are leaving. Minseo come."

"Oh ok.. Minseo take care, Junwoo take care of her." Eomma said.

Junwoo held Minseo's hand and went to the car. Minseo was obeying him like a child.

"Son! I had packed some food. Wait! I'll bring! Take them with you." Eomma rushed back to the kitchen to bring them.

"So we are leaving now. Bye eomma! bye appa!" They bade goodbye each other.

Inside the car there was silence. Junwoo seemed angry at Minseo. He didn't like her behaviour infront of his parents. Today eomma was about to know everything but Minseo couldn't tell because Junwoo was there in proper time. Minseo was scared of him and didn't say anything to eomma.

Junwoo drove his car to his mansion and got inside leaving her in the car. She already came to know that he will hurt her again.

Minseo came inside the mansion while Junwoo was already sitting on a couch. She didn't say anything and went upstairs to her room.

She took off her coat then suddenly Junwoo called her. He was standing at the door. Minseo slowly turned,"Hmmm?"

"So you were going to say everything to eomma huh!" Junwoo spoke while coming near her.

"Huh?"

"You really got some courage to go against me huh!!!" Junwoo louded his voice.

"I didn't say anything Junwoo! Stop scolding me!!!" Minseo said while looking at him.

Suddenly Junwoo slapped her very hard by which she was about to fall. She said to him,"Stop hurting me Junwoo!! I really didn't say anything to eomma..."

"I think you have forgotten what I did to you for lying me." Junwoo unbuckled his belt and started beating her again.

"Jun.. woo.. please....s..stopp...You will regret everything....!!"She was crying and sobbing, but he became deaf in his anger. Without any struggle, Minseo was just standing infront.

He was beating her mercilessly and now she couldn't bear it anymore and fell down on the floor. Junwoo became deaf in his anger.

After pouring his anger on her, he stopped abusing and went downstairs. He sat on the floor, resting his head on the couch. Junwoo didn't realise when he fell asleep.

To be continued...
_______

Vote Comment and Follow