11 - Don't Go

Haneul didn't expect that Junwoo will cry like this. He understood that Minseo's ignorance hurted him. Junwoo was now regretting."Junwoo.. you are crying??"

But Junwoo nodded his head in no, trying to hide his tears. Without facing him, Junwoo was about to go but Haneul said while stopping him, "She might be hungry. Go and take food for her." He replied himm,"Hmmm..."

Minseo was sitting on her bed when Junwoo entered the cabin with a tray of food on his hand. He kept the tray on the table and sat on a chair.

"Feeling better?" he asked her.

She nodded.

He held the bowl and took one spoon soup, holding it towards her mouth. She looked at him and then sipped the soup. Then she took the bowl from him and was eating by herself. While having meal she asked him "Have you taken yours?"

He replied with a smile "No.. I will eat soon."

When Minseo asked Junwoo if he had taken his food or not, it made him very happy knowing that she still cared about her. And it was he who never understand her. But now onwards he will be a better man for her. He thought himself.

After a week Minseo got discharged from the hospital. She came back to home. She went to her room and started to pack her clothes. When Junwoo saw her with the suitcase, he asked,"Minseo! Minseo where are you going?"

"I am sorry Junwoo.. But I am leaving!"she said.

"Minseo wait! You can't leave me! Stop!!"

But she didn't listening to him. He was now losing his patience and shouted in a deep voice.

"Minseo! Don't be so stubborn. You don't know what can I do if you try to step outside!! So better listen to me!!!"

But she didn't get scared. Instead she turned to him and boldly said,"What will you do? Go ahead!!"

But he would not hurt her anymore. "Y..you can...le..leave.." he lowered his head and unwillingly let her to go. And Minseo left.

He went to his room, sat on the bed. He was trying to forget her and after a few minutes he slept.

It was now evening when he woke up but he couldn't stop himself from thinking about Minseo. He started his car and drove to her house, but the door was locked. So he guessed that she might be in the cafe as she worked there. He drove his car to the cafe.

He found her working inside there. When her shift was finished and she came out of the restaurant, she found Junwoo standing outside.

"So you will work here??" He asked.

Minseo just nodded him and started walking towards her house. Junwoo also started walking behind her.

"Whyy you are following me??? Go!!" Minseo said in a low voice.

"You are walking alone. So...." He answered.

"Junwoo please... No need. I don't need your any help." She said to him rudely.

"Bu.."

"Junwoo!!! Leave me alone! No need to care about me. And please... Don't come again...." She said to him with a little arrogance. He stopped there, watching her leave.

Junwoo became very angry but also sad at the same time, standing emotionless. He turned himself away, leaving her there and walked towards his car. He started driving and came back to mansion. He entered, he was angry and started kicking things.

After a few while, tears were forming in his eyes. He went near the wine stand and took a bottle of wine. While drinking he moved to his bedroom. He was sitting on the floor resting his head on the bed behind him.

In the morning, Junwoo was sleeping. The whole room was messed up, there were lots of bottles of wine all over the room. Last night he had brought some more wine and drank all. And now he was sleeping. Time skipped to 10:00am when he woke up. He came downstairs and served himself the breakfast. After having his breakfast he took a warm shower, and dressed up to go out.

He drove his car to the cafe. He entered and sat at one of the table. The owner asked Minseo to take the order from him. She unwillingly went to him.

"Sir, can I have your order please."

But he didn't say anything, just stared at her. She was annoyed and came back to the counter. She told, "Here's the order, one cappuccino and macarons."

The food was served to him and he finished it also. He was sitting there from hours admiring her. Because of him she was not able to work properly. It's now evening and her shift was about to finish, Junwoo went out.

When it was finished, she took her bag and came out of the cafe. She saw Junwoo standing outside. She was about to leave but he spoke,"Do you want me to drop you at your house?"

"No I'm okay." Minseo answered.

"Umm.. but I can drop you... "

"No thanks"

"Minseo listen.." he held her hand to stop her.

But she jerked off and said,"Junwoo!!! How many times I have to say... I don't need any help. Please leave me alone!!"

"But Min..." he was trying to talk again.

But Minseo yelled at him arrogantly,"Yahh..No need to take care about me, you have never cared nah! Then why are you doing now... No Need!! You go, and please... Don't come again. I hate you.. Junwoo."

He remained silent for some seconds, but spoke up again "Minseo! You go alone... I will never come again.." And he left her there.

He went back to his car. He sat inside, and in anger he slammed the door hard. He started driving, not to his mansion but to a bar. There he sat at a table drinking wines, whiskies... and also smoking cigarettes. Slowly he got drunk but not completely lost his control over himself. In his mind the words "I HATE YOU JUNWOO" were hitting continuously.

It is now 10:30 pm but he was still inside the bar. He had finished many bottles. After sometime an woman entered the bar. She was wearing a to much revealing dress. She went to Junwoo and sat beside him.

Junwoo was resting his head on the table, holding a bottle in his one hand. His eyes were closed and therefore he didn't know her presence. She brushed his hair with her hand and leaned to his level and said,"Junwoo.. I have missed you so much...!"

Junwoo slowly opened his eyes, he saw a familiar face. Finally he was able to know her and said slowly,"Ha.. H.. Hana..! You..u are h..here..."

"Oh my Junwoo!! Do you know how much I have missed you?" She said slowly touching his neck and bringing her body close to him.

"Hmmmhh..." he chuckled.

"I love you Daddy!!" She said while seducing him. And he smirked.

"Come with me daddy." She held his hand and took him to her car.

She drove her car and stopped at a deserted road. The road was empty and they were inside the car. She revealed her cleavage more in order to seduce him. She came close to him rubbing her body against his.

To be continued...
_______

Vote Comment and Follow